- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Looking for Bichon Frise Breeders in BC

June 30th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Hi all, I am new here and am looking for any information anyone can give me on Bichon Frise Breeders in BC. So far all the breeders I have contacted have quoted me $1000+ for a puppy and thats not what I was quoted would be my initial cost for a companion puppy. I was quoted $500- $600 for a pure breed puppy. This was off the website as well as a few others. I am really hoping to get a puppy in November of this year. Any information anyone can pass along to be would be greatly apprechiated. This will be the first pet of my own, I have had pets living with my family. This is a very exciting thing and I am hoping for it to go smoothly. I can't wait to be a parent and spoil (just a little) my little Bichon!

Thank you all for your help and I look forward in reading all your replies!

Jen :ca:

June 30th, 2005, 07:32 PM

Bichon Frise Club of Canada:

Also please be careful what breeder you choose, there is good information on that on There might be rescue too, you never know!

Good Luck!

June 30th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Try rescuing a dog from a rescue there are thousands needing homes right now.

Crazy Hippie
July 7th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Have you thought about trying a bichon frise rescue? I know there are some in BC because I was trying to find one in my area recently (Ontario) and I stumbled upon a couple in BC.