Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I had to laugh...

BeagleMum
June 30th, 2005, 12:35 PM
My next door neighbour who I have been friends with since I was 4 has 2 cats. She is always letting these cats out loose and thinks that they are allowed to be loose because they have tags on. DUH! Not the case.

On Monday when we got home from work, she had a gift on her front door step. It was a baggie of poop with a note saying "This is a gift that your black & white cat left for me in my flower garden. I presume that this will not happen again." followed by a name and address.

I just had to laugh. I told her a long time ago that people are not going to like her cats in their yards, even I hated it. They have pooped in my yard before too but I didn't say anything. I just find it funny that someone actually said something to her. I tried to tell her more than once and she just told me that no one cares and that there are other cats out as well. HA HA

sammiec
June 30th, 2005, 12:46 PM
LOL, that's funny!

Someone told me that they once wrote a note to their neighbour about the dog pooping on their lawn... the note was attached to a paper bag and read "Your dog dropped something."

Prin
June 30th, 2005, 01:28 PM
I got one of those baggies on my step once--a tiny one -- the old man across the street used to blame us for every s**t on his lawn. I returned it to him saying it wasn't my doggies', and I'd bring him a bag of Boo's to show him the size difference. :evil: