-->

Funniest thing ever...

BoxerRescueMTL
June 29th, 2005, 03:40 PM
You all HAVE to check out this site.

http://www.attackchi.org.au/kits.htm

Luba
June 29th, 2005, 03:42 PM
LMHO poor dog though man they must think we are crazy.

Rottielover
June 29th, 2005, 03:46 PM
That is just warped.....poor doggie

BoxerRescueMTL
June 29th, 2005, 03:53 PM
They are trying to ban breeds in Australia also, that's where the site's from. Personally, I find it pretty funny. It's a tongue in cheek response to how stupid people are.

bluntman
June 29th, 2005, 04:00 PM
That is just warped.....poor doggie

Yup, I have to agree, but it just go's to show what some people will go though to keep the goverment away from there loveable furry family members.
I can see Ontario parks full of very freindly muscular poodles next year.

BoxerRescueMTL
June 29th, 2005, 04:09 PM
it just go's to show what some people will go though to keep the goverment away from there loveable furry family members.

I don't think that's the point though, it's just a joke. They are trying to prove a point. People dress their dogs up for Halloween all the time (I wouldn't personally) but I'm sure if this dogs owner went through the trouble of doing this, that they also go through the trouble of taking great care of their dog. If they didn't care for their dog, they wouldn't care about the breed ban etc..

jessi76
June 29th, 2005, 04:09 PM
that was totally hilarious! I love the intro....

levimh
June 29th, 2005, 04:33 PM
I think that's so cute. That poor dog though, must think his humans are crazy. :crazy:

babyrocky1
June 29th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the post I needed that laugh toady!

glasslass
June 29th, 2005, 06:00 PM
I think Den-Den's in love! :D

pags
June 29th, 2005, 06:16 PM
ROFL The poor dog has that "GAWD the things I do for my person" look. That's hilarious... and makes a great point too. Thanks a lot for sharing it, Box.

BoxerRescueMTL
June 30th, 2005, 12:35 AM
LOL, glad I was able to share the laugh!

Schwinn
June 30th, 2005, 09:50 AM
I think I just peed a little!

I like the look of the last one, where the dog is saying, "This is going to take a LOT of Snausages for me not to bite you when we're done!"