Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Got A Job.

lilith_rizel
June 28th, 2005, 02:51 PM
I found a job where I can stay at home and work. I will be working for All-state, and process some sort of refunds for them. It is great. I have a package that I will need to pick up on the 15th, so I can start my job. I will be earning up to $800 a week by doing this job. So that is great. It isn't a scam either, from what James and our legal advisor said. Both said that it looks lagit, and being that it is working with a well known company in our area, our chances of getting screwed is very unlikely!

I am so happy. We are saving this money to buy a piece of land back in our home state. 20 acres for 8K. Pretty good deal, and it is in the country, so that is even better. After searching for over a year, for a job I can do at home, I finally found one. And if all works out, I won't have to find a job center that provides daycare next spring!!! And I can still stay at home with my babies!!! I am so happy.

Please, would everyone keep your fingers crossed that this jobs works out for us. We could easily pay cash for our land within the next year, if I get this. And with James getting out in a little over 2 years, we would love to have a place to call our own, even if we haven't got a house built on the land yet. We plan ob having his family help us, being that they do infact know how to do everything, and would be more than willing to help us build our first home. I am really hoping this all works out for us..... :fingerscr

kandy
June 28th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Congratulations on your job! And 20 acres for $8000??? That is a really good deal - as long as it isn't swampland! :D I hope everything works out for you! Good Luck!

lilith_rizel
June 28th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Hubby found it, it isn't swamp land at all, The DNR is selling it I guess, and they sell it cheap.

angie79
June 28th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Wow that sounds great congrats!!!!!!

alot can be said about children being raised with mom at home, and will do better, your locky to ba able to do it. count your blessings.
my fingures are all crossed for you toes too!!!! :fingerscr :thumbs up

I wish I could buy land that cheep....

Princesss04
June 28th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Congrats on the new job and good luck with the new land! :D :fingerscr

april21h1
June 28th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Congrats on the job, I hope it works out for you.
I hope you get the land.