Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Yippy! Got the best news last night.....

lilith_rizel
June 27th, 2005, 03:03 PM
My friend had her baby early Friday morning!!! I was so exicted to here. She sent a pciture, and he is so cute........ Just had to share
:D

Copper'sMom
June 27th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Congrats to your friend!

Princesss04
June 27th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Congrats! :D

AliSam
June 27th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Congratulations to your friend. A new life is so precious.

Angeleyes1437
June 27th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Awwww...congrats...babies are so cute!!! I wish her the best :)

lilith_rizel
June 28th, 2005, 11:43 AM
I was just so excited, now Judith has a playmate!!!! And with her being around another baby, it might be easier for her, when we have the other baby this winter..... Kinda funny, each baby will be 6 months apart from each other. Judith just turned 6 months old yesterday, my friends' baby was born only a few days ago, and the new baby is due in 6 months....... Kinda weird how that all worked out. LOL. Just realized it, and have to tell hubby about it now.......

pags
June 28th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Congrats to your friend, lillith!

There's something about babies coming in waves. LOL I don't know why it happens -- but it does. My college roommate and I had lost touch after college for about 6 years.. In the meantime we had two children each.. And each of those were 6 months apart. I'd have to draw out a chart to explain it fully... but it's totally bizarre.. After we found one another again... we each had a new baby -- she had hers in early March. I had mine in late October. And well.. She thought she had finally outdone me this year when she had her most recent baby in January... But - mine is due in late July/early August.

The same thing happened when I worked in an office of all women... Only with 12 times the number of babies. :)

Anyway -- good luck to your friend and the new addition. Hugs!! :)