Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Instroducing Emmett

dogznfish
June 27th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Just wanted to show off our new baby boy Emmett!! After our old girl passed away in January we thought that two dogs would be plenty but found out that we missed the chaos of three sets of paws can cause. The oldest dog plays soooo well with him but the lab...well..she's slowing, very slowing warming up to him.

Roxy's_MA
June 27th, 2005, 02:52 PM
What a handsome boy. Too cute :thumbs up

Luba
June 27th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Well aren't you a cutie pie :D so nice to see a nice thing on the board today, tx for the picture :D

mrjohndoe
June 27th, 2005, 02:56 PM
What a sweety :thumbs up

It's almost like he's smiling for the camera! :cool:

goldenblaze
June 27th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Emmett love this name, he looks like a Emmett :thumbs up
very cute pup. I'm sure the Lab will come around, it took Jordie a couple of weeks to like Blaze when he came home. I think it was harder for him, like you we had lost our Lab Kaiger and Jordie was still hurting badly. Soon they will all be best buds :)

Sneaky2006
June 27th, 2005, 03:11 PM
He's so cute! And love the name! :)

dogznfish
June 27th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Emmet has decided that he is going to be a future agility star...or agility clown. He ran right up my contact trainer that I have in the yard for the other two. The little brat also ran up the teeter, freaking me out in the process. I ran over, made sure he wouldn't jump off and then very gently tipped the teeter for him. Didn't faze him at all!

Puppy K starts in two weeks!!!

P.S. Ignore my scruffy looks in the pic. My partner and I took a week off work to help him settle in and start on his housetraining

dogznfish
June 27th, 2005, 03:34 PM
One more smorgasbord pic of all the dogs now. The Border Collie is Chloe, the Lab X is Shelby...and of course Emmett

pags
June 27th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Oh I so have to agree -- he really looks like an Emmett!! Precious.
And all of your babies are gorgeous as well!! Thanks for sharing with us! :)

chico2
June 27th, 2005, 04:24 PM
After the news of poor Keeper,yes,we needed to see a wonderful little puppy,he's sooo sweet,as are your other dogs,Thank's!!

badger
June 27th, 2005, 05:26 PM
He is unbelievably cute. You seem to have a black and white thing going there...

Princesss04
July 1st, 2005, 09:58 AM
First off love them name but love that cute face even more! I know we said we would never have more than one dog in the house! Right, Amanda! LOL :D You just can not help but love them! :love: :p