Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just a day short of his 1st birthday

chocolatecoffee
June 27th, 2005, 01:58 PM
RIP little guy

A month ago I got an unneutered, untrained little dog that nobody loved. I posted him when he was up for adoption. He was neutered, got all of his shots, got groomed and was beautiful, and went to another home. Unfortunately it wasn't the best home, I got him back, and just two days ago he went to a wonderful home, the best he could have ever had. I met his owners here on pets.ca, and they were the greatest people. He would have been one-year-old tomorrow.

She promised to take him to work every day. This morning she took him to work, and a bunch of people were there to see him. He bolted out and got hit by a car. It all happened in an instant, and he was dead. He's getting cremated this afternoon.

This little guy had eight homes in his short life. He was so happy and this was the best home for him. Now it's all over. He loved life and loved other dogs. He was happy to see everybody.

There's no more suffering where he is now. He won't have to suffer because of idiot humans anymore. This little guy just wanted to be loved, and he never got the chance until these past two days. His last day was the happiest day he's ever had.

RIP Max, he just got his name Be happy, and I'm sorry you had such a horrible life. I hope you're happier now, and you're always going to have a special place in my heart. You were loved.

June 28th, 2004 - June 27th, 2005

Copper'sMom
June 27th, 2005, 02:07 PM
OMG Poor Max! :sad: How tragic :( My deepest condolences to his last owners :grouphug:

AliSam
June 27th, 2005, 09:14 PM
That brings me to tears. Such a short life. My prayers go out to his most recent family.

Luba
June 27th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Oh Lord noooo thats just so sad :( I'm so very sorry to hear that!!

Rest in peace you beautiful white angel rest in peace.

pags
June 27th, 2005, 09:54 PM
How horribly tragic!!! Poor little thing. :sad:

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and his newly adopted family tonight. May he rest in peace... and may you all find peace as well. :grouphug:

Angeleyes1437
June 28th, 2005, 12:26 AM
I am so upset that something like that could have happened to him. Poor little Max... he is in a better place- it is just a shame. At least he was able to receive love in his short life... many dogs don't even get that. RIP Max.

Beaglemom
June 28th, 2005, 08:26 AM
This just brought me to tears. Poor sweet little Max. He at least got to know what true love and happiness was in his last days. I feel for the family, how tragic that his short little life had to end so quickly.

Shaykeija
June 28th, 2005, 11:39 PM
:sorry: that little dog needed someone to love it so much. My condolances to the parents of this wonderful little soul.

nymph
June 28th, 2005, 11:46 PM
This is the reason I don't come to this forum often, it always makes me cry... :sad:

8 homes in one year, Max, I know that you are now in a much better place.