Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Art of Camoflauge

pags
June 26th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Judge is turning out to be quite the little ball of energy -- only to be rivaled by our other less-furry baby... Sometimes the poor thing needs a good place to hide and grab a nap. This morning it appears he found the perfect place!

angie79
June 26th, 2005, 11:22 AM
ahhh is that ever cute... i guess he just claimed the teddy bear as his own!!!

Luba
June 26th, 2005, 11:26 AM
OH man am I ever jealous...really really jealous
ME WANT puppy NOW!! LOL

pags
June 26th, 2005, 11:29 AM
It was hilarious, angie - cause the baby never did find him... We have one of those hi-tech playpens that opens on the side like a tent for when your baby gets older... so he snuck into the playpen and took up a spot in the middle of all of her stuffed toys... She walked around for 30 minutes saying "Where puppy?"
Giggle. :D

LOL Luba!! I will do my best to share via pictures at least!!

goldenblaze
June 26th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Oh so sweet, Judge is adorable :love: make me want another puppy. Then again maybe not, we had a sleep over last night not alot of sleep went on here. Blaze and Frodo went all night long :D

pags
June 26th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Oh so sweet, Judge is adorable :love: make me want another puppy. Then again maybe not, we had a sleep over last night not alot of sleep went on here. Blaze and Frodo went all night long :D

LOL golden!! I hope someday Judge gets to have doggie sleepovers!! None of us sleep around here with all the non-fur babies anyway... So why not? :D

The pictures of Blaze and Frodo were so great... I just love how Blaze was working so hard to be polite about that ball....

Luba
June 26th, 2005, 04:25 PM
When you go to the vet, get the vet to check Judge's bite to see if he has an undershot jaw. It's hard to tell from the pics but it looks like he 'might'

He reminds me sooo much of my Sadie, you just hug him and squishie him until he licks you and snuggles with you. AHHH then poops on ya!! HAHAHA

shannon1233A
June 26th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Soooo cute, what an angel! I can't get enough of everyone's pics! :grouphug: