Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dog Sitting

Kaltesfeuer
June 26th, 2005, 11:08 AM
I'm Dog sitting my frinds 4 year old American Pit Bull Terrier.He is not neuterd.I my self have a 2 year old German Shapherd and he is neudert. So my quaston is.I it normal that the Pit has some white/greenich Discharge comming from his Privet part.Do i need to be concernt? He is drinking and eating but is verry lazy compaird to my shepherd.

Eleni
June 26th, 2005, 11:18 AM
no its not normal the dog needs to see the vet immediately

Eleni

Luba
June 26th, 2005, 11:28 AM
No not normal pls take him to a vet he must have an infection.

angie79
June 26th, 2005, 11:38 AM
I'm not saying this to sound rude or perverted, but is this coming out when he is excited or all the time?
My aunt had a dog that when he was excited it was greenish, i thought it was disgusting they thought it was funny. I don't know if it was a problem, but I would ask a vet.

Kaltesfeuer
June 26th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Thank's for the reply,my frind is on his way home .
So i will let him know,i only saw it today,and you right it is yucki.LOL
But i love that dog and will mack shur it will be thaken car of even if i have to thake him my self to the vet.His owner is very responsible and i know he will thake car of it.( soory for my bad spelling i am German)

Karin
June 26th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Actually...this is quite normal for a mature, intact male dog. Neutering always clears this up.

Prin
June 26th, 2005, 10:12 PM
I was gonna say the same thing. A drip on the end of the lipstick is ok, but more than that, worry. :) (umm, unless his lipstick is out...)