Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

So tired...

raingirl
June 25th, 2005, 08:42 AM
I shadowed some people for my (possible) new job for the last few days. Thursday I left the house at 9:15 am, got home 9 pm. Friday I left the house at 5:30 am, got home 5:20 pm....two 12 hour days with only 8 hours home in between. Ug....I am so tired right now my brain has gone on strike and my fingers don't even feel like typing...

This job is hourly wages, but you only get paid for work you do (we work for clients, so what we bill to them is what we get paid ourselves...) It's going to be tuff..but I still want to do it!

oh yeah, and yesterday I was outside ALL day, put on 30 sunscreen 4 times (30 SPF) and still got a burn on some places (mostly one arm near the shoulder where I had less sunscreen and because I drove home without AC on, and it was out the window in the sun)

lilith_rizel
June 25th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Raingirl, I know how you feel. When I would help my mom out with her business, there would be nights were we were up all night (8pm-5am onf fridays) and have to go back to the place the next afternoon around 3 or 4 to finish up the job. Most of the times we were waxing floors. Big pain in the rear..........

Princesss04
June 25th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Raingirl I just wanted to tell you that I love your sig :D

Prin
June 25th, 2005, 11:59 PM
Hey, you're almost living the life of a full-time student! Just that for the 8 hours your home, you have to study for about 1 or 2 hours, and worry for about 3 more hours...

Good luck finding a job! :) :fingerscr