Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello :)

Barkey
June 25th, 2005, 06:27 AM
Hello there

I am a new member to this forum. I have a 4 year old tabby cat, a 6 week old Manx cat ( hand raised ) and an 8 month old Chinese Crested Dog. :pawprint: :) He's a great dog. Currently I am looking for another pup to add to my family, a Chihuahua. I've been searching about 6 months for a breeder, and have signed up at their rescue.. so far no word, but who knows what will happen in the future :) Anyway, nice to meet everyone here.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
June 25th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Welcome Barkley, We are sort of in the same situation. We are also looking for a pup or dog English Cocker for us. We have been in contact with rescue and are also considering going through a breeder. As there does not seem to be too many rescue dogs. We have been looking for and researching and looking for about 4 months now. Although we are anxious to get a pup we know it will be worth it to make sure we go with the very best breeder. We would still consider a rescue one if the dog was suitable for our family ie good with kids,etc...Good luck with your search for your Chihuahua!

lezzpezz
June 25th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Welcome aboard! It's lots of fun here, as well as informative and sometimes pretty funny and feisty! I have 3 cats and 3 large dogs and live in London Ontario. Hope you enjoy your visits here! Glad to have you along! :D