Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Missing Puppy, Brampton

p_ilao
June 24th, 2005, 10:42 AM
MISSING PUPPY. male, black face, tan with with white chest & white left paw, docked tail, 14-16 Lbs, wearing blue collar. Last seen June 24, at McMurchy Ave N, Brampton. REQUIRED MEDICAL ATTENTION. If found, PLEASE call 416-624-2519 or 416-560-4482

Luba
June 24th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Oh My goodness
Was the pup stolen from your home?

Have you placed posters everywhere and called all local vets and pet stores?

Beaglemom
June 24th, 2005, 10:53 AM
Have you notified the Brampton Humane Society? If you haven't already, call up every clinic in the area (or further) and have them fax them a picture of taking a poster to them directly and have them on the look out. If they post it in their clinic many people will see it.

I really do hope that you find him.

p_ilao
June 24th, 2005, 10:53 AM
I have called Brampton animal shelter this morning, and they said they will keep an eye on it. I also called the emergency hospital that are ope 24 hrs. he might be stolen but not sure!

doggirl
June 24th, 2005, 01:33 PM
You don't know if he was stolen? Where did he go missing from? You sound kind of secretive about it.

p_ilao
June 24th, 2005, 01:52 PM
I lived on first floor apartment where I can just open the back door to let him out. I took him out last night for batroom break around 11:30pm, and he usually barks to come inside when his done his bussiness, but after 10 mins I noticed it was pretty quite outside and when I looked outside, he was gone already. so that's why I'm not sure if he was stolen or just gone missing.

Luba
June 24th, 2005, 03:33 PM
So you left a puppy outside ALONE?? NOT a good idea EVER to do this.

Your pup could be in serious danger, I hope you are non stop looking on foot, putting poster up and going to stores, pictures everywhere.

Why would you leave this pup outside ALONE??
And may I ask is this a fenced in area?

Lucky Rescue
June 25th, 2005, 01:02 PM
The area you let him out into is fenced, right? So he must have been stolen.

I'm sure no one would put a little puppy outside at night with no fence or leash.

Lucky Rescue
July 4th, 2005, 06:20 PM
I'm sure no one would put a little puppy outside at night with no fence or leash

Well I guess I was wrong about that. There ARE people who will send a tiny puppy outside alone at night, and then be suprised when he disappears.

I hope whoever took this puppy is more responsible. :rolleyes:

Wudjah
July 4th, 2005, 08:33 PM
When I was a teenager (many many years ago!) I was on my way to a CGC test with my dog and a friend of mine. We came across a 6 week old puppy tied out on a rope that reached the side walk. We couldn't do anything on the way there but on the way back she was still there so I untied her and went up to the door to tell them that "I had found her running on the road and they shouldn't leave her outside alone like that". Nobody was home so I took the puppy to the shelter where it was held abandoned for the required time and then adopted out into a wonderful new home when the owners didn't show up for it. I KNOW, technically I was breaking the law, but hey, I was just a silly teenager. I would NEVER do anything like that now :angel: LOL
Anyways, I hope P_ilao finds the puppy - it sure is cute and I could see where it would be an easy target for theft. I would suggest offering a reward for his safe return!!!

Jenny