Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Newbie saying Hi!

Dinker
June 23rd, 2005, 08:26 PM
I found your site about 2 weeks ago looking for info on "Queening". Our female cat had her first litter of 5 last week! All of them are healthy and doing great.

For her first litter she is doing a great job their lil bellies are always round and the box is always clean. I'd take pics but don't have a digital camera.

Thanks for having a great site all the lurking I've done I have found alot of Information and a friendly bunch of people.

mrjohndoe
June 23rd, 2005, 08:33 PM
Hi, Welcome, and Congratulations on the new kitties.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
June 26th, 2005, 09:57 AM
First of all I would like to say welcome to the forum and I hope the kitties are doing well.

Secondly I don't want to jump to conclusions but I am wondering what kind of cat you have and why she is having kittens. Are you planning to spay her afterwards. You did say:

For her first litter she is doing a great job their lil bellies are always round and the box is always clean. I'd take pics but don't have a digital camera.

Are you planning on having more kittens, if you could just clarify the reasons as to why your cat got pregnant in the first place. Is she some sort of purebred, are you a reputable breeder, did you get the cat already pregnant. It is just that there are so many cats, I know at the SPCA in our town there is about 5 kittens for every cage, not to mention all the adult cats there. IT sounds like you are doing a great job with the kittens. I just hope you consider strongly getting her spayed, if you haven't already.

Once again welcome to the forum and I apologise if I have misunderstood your situation.