Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Blaze's New Back Pack

goldenblaze
June 23rd, 2005, 07:04 PM
Blaze does love his friends so why not give him a fun new back pack, he is still not sure what to think of it. :D

goldenblaze
June 23rd, 2005, 07:06 PM
new school bag? :crazy:

goldenblaze
June 23rd, 2005, 07:07 PM
This is some of their favorite toys, at our house toys must come in two sizes. :)

goldenblaze
June 23rd, 2005, 07:11 PM
This one is cute, little closer still not sure about this thing on his back. Blaze would much rather carry it in his mouth :D

Luba
June 23rd, 2005, 07:33 PM
You are a nut LOL

Thats sooooo funny!!

goldenblaze
June 23rd, 2005, 08:01 PM
Hey just think could be worse, what if I did have real kids :D

Luba
June 23rd, 2005, 08:09 PM
Something tells me the telletubbies are for you...but what makes it worse is that I know all their names :eek: no thanks to my God Daughter and other brats that roam around here LOL

Prin
June 24th, 2005, 12:27 AM
LOL. Not at all what I expected. I thought by backpack you meant the outward hound one that has a pack that velcroes to a harness...

Aren't kids' toys expensive to buy for doggies? Don't get me wrong, I really don't mind a doggy shredding apart a teletubby, but we don't want you to stop paying your internet bill so you can buy more... :)

shannon1233A
June 24th, 2005, 09:19 AM
I couldn't believe it when I saw the telletubby! Shannon, our GSD has all her toys since day 1, never broke or shredded anything and she also has a teletubby that still works! It's her absolute favourite toy! I don't know their names, but she has that exact same pink one! I'll have to get a pic of her with it. It's the only one she hides from Kenzie before she goes out, guess she knows Kenzie destroys all her toys so when we say "Shannon, lets go pee, she'll run to her basket, grab her "baby" and hide it behind a chair or under the cushions of the couch, lol. When she comes back in, she rushes and goes and gets it (THANK GOD, IT'S STILL HERE!) and puts it back in her toy box or curls up with it. She never goes to bed without it as well, so it's me, hubby, Shannon, Kenzie, and Teletubby....yes we have a Queen Size bed, lol :eek:

goldenblaze
June 24th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Prin,
these toys are all old as my mom started Kaiger with the Dipsy (green) telletubby first. She buys them all at yard sales washes them and brings them to the boys. Blaze loves them too, he loves it when they talk he and Jordie have never once chewed or shed any of them. Blaze does bring them to people that come visit but don't ask him to hold his baby cause he would not let you, he carries them in his mouth and yes takes them to bed every night.

shannon1233
Adorable, I think it's so sweet the way Shannon has her baby to. Very cute that she hides her Pow ( red tubby)

Luba
Yes I love them too, but this time honestly it's all my mothers fault. :D

Luba
June 24th, 2005, 11:48 AM
5 yrs ago yu would never expect a teletubbie at a yard sale now yup you can get them...

Don't feel bad about mom buying them I think it's hillarious!

Plus I have tickle me elmo :eek:

Princesss04
June 25th, 2005, 11:43 PM
How cute! What a neat back pack Blaze! Will Jordie let you put it on him? :D

goldenblaze
June 26th, 2005, 12:42 PM
How cute! What a neat back pack Blaze! Will Jordie let you put it on him? :D

Too big for Jordie but I thought of putting Jordie in the back pack and let Blaze carry him around :eek: