Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New to forum

Rottielover
June 23rd, 2005, 12:14 PM
:grouphug: Hi, I am new to this forum, but not to animal loving. I am owned by a 8 1/2 month old male rottie named Harley, a 2 1/2 old female rottie mixed with lab named Angel. And 2 cats. I used to volunteer with rescue in montreal until my life started to get to hectic. A human baby, and a rottie baby. I am starting with confromation with Harley. He has already won. VSP at the Toronto seiger show in May, and will be going to A seiger show again in Sept. In Niagara.
I am looking forward to meeting some of you...You do not live far from me....
Hope to hear back from you all.
Karen

LavenderRott
June 23rd, 2005, 12:22 PM
Welcome to the Forum! Always nice to see another rottie lover around here!

Rottielover
June 23rd, 2005, 12:33 PM
Hi Sandi. I know you from Rott.net. Nice to see a familiar face.

happycats
June 23rd, 2005, 12:53 PM
WELCOME !!
I think your going to like it here! It's like chocolate......you just can't seem to get enough!! :D

Princesss04
June 23rd, 2005, 03:17 PM
Welcome! You will soon be sucked in like we are were! Nice to meet you and look forward to talking again soon! :D

Rottielover
June 24th, 2005, 07:30 PM
This is Harley at his first seiger show in May at T.O, he is only 7 1/2 months old in this pic, and his first time free stacking. Can you tell I am a proud mommy

Luba
June 24th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Welcome welcome, Harley is beautiful...quite a handsome devil he is!

Enjoy the stay you'll like it here :D

Rottielover
June 24th, 2005, 07:34 PM
And here is my favorite one of the 2 of them last month, he was only 7 1/2 months old, ans she was 27 months

Luba
June 24th, 2005, 07:35 PM
They are both very very precious

Was it Rosie's you volunteered with?

mrjohndoe
June 24th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Welcome.

I love Rot's they are such big friendly pals.

MyrottsILove
June 30th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Hello Karen,

I am sure our paths have crossed at one point or another. I used to run the Adopt-a-Rott (Ontario) rescue (for 5 years) before I retired or perhaps just tired... Rescue is wonderful, yet very emotional and soul sucking. One never totally leaves rescue...it is always in the heart if nothing else.

I have been to both the Toronto and Niagara Sieger shows a number of times. Actually, this will be the first year that I will not be able to help out at the registration table at the Niagara Sieger since I have now relocated to BC. For anyone that would appreciate a great dog show, a Sieger show is number one!!

Good luck in Niagara, you will be meeting my good friend Caroline if you have not already.

Regards,

Sandy