Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Princess Proud Puppy

Schwinn
June 21st, 2005, 11:11 PM
These aren't great because of the mirrored eyes, but when Daisy is sitting all regal, Cheryl likes to call her "Princess Proud Puppy". Here she is keeping me company in my future bike themed room/play room.

Schwinn
June 21st, 2005, 11:12 PM
And another one.

Luba
June 21st, 2005, 11:16 PM
Oh don't u hate those mirror eyes...I wonder if the dogs know about them and do it deliberately lol cause we take too many pictures!

Daisy needs her own room, maybe thats what she's tellin ya :D

Jackie467
June 21st, 2005, 11:17 PM
She is beautiful!! :angel: And defenatly looks like a princess :queen:

Princesss04
June 21st, 2005, 11:48 PM
What a pretty girl! Looks like a princess to me!

toby's tracy
June 22nd, 2005, 07:14 AM
What a beauty - her coat is so shiny!

Prin
June 22nd, 2005, 01:31 PM
K, am I the ONLY one here who doesn't mind the retinas? I think they're cool. I find if you fill them in, the doggy looks cross eyed.

That said, this proud doggy looks very "princessy" (and I should know). :D

Copper'sMom
June 27th, 2005, 03:03 PM
She looks so Perky(it must be those ears)!!! LOL She's beautiful Schwinn! I've wondered if you had ever posted any pics of Daisy! Do you have any more??

Schwinn
June 27th, 2005, 04:12 PM
I'll have to see if I can find the one where she went Destructo Dog on her mat. It looks like someone put a pipe bomb in it. She almost never destroys things, but the very, very odd time she has, it's like she just can't help herself! I'll see if I can find the link...

She's usually all goofy (which is why I love her), but once in a while she sits and looks very regal. That's when Cheryl calls her Princess Proud Puppy. I'll have to see if I have any other pictures of her on my computer. A virus ate everything a while ago, so I don't know if I have any other digital ones.

katy82
June 27th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Those are great pictures. I love her ears! :D

Schwinn
June 27th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Here's Destructo Dog...

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=10940

Copper'sMom
June 27th, 2005, 04:31 PM
hehehe There must be something about stuffing!!! :crazy: