Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sad Story of a Teen Who Sexually Abused A Dog

shaju
June 20th, 2005, 06:36 PM
A disturbing story of a sexual offender who assaulted a neighbors dog and another neighbors children.

http://www.fox21.com/Global/story.asp?S=3456745

Angeleyes1437
June 20th, 2005, 06:51 PM
This makes me absolutely sick... he should be charged with rape. It's disgusting... I don't even know what to say. If I owned princess- to be truthful, I probably would have beat him to death when I found him. Unbelivable!!

glasslass
June 20th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Many serial killers start out killing and mutilating animals before progressing to people. This is the same thing. Sicko! How do people become so twisted?

reese
June 20th, 2005, 07:09 PM
I live in the next city over from this situation so i have heard about it alot lately, i would hang this kid up by his balls

Golden Girls
June 20th, 2005, 07:33 PM
this is a perfect title

at least the board is warned b4 and can choose to read/not read.

by the way - I didn't read it - just replied ...

Mom_Of_Two_Dogs
June 21st, 2005, 02:08 AM
That is beyond sickening. I hope he gets what he did in return.

wjranch
June 21st, 2005, 09:44 AM
This is a prime example (although graphic and disgusting in nature) for why we should never leave a dog or child outdoors for even 5 minutes without adult supervision.
It sickens me to think of that poor dog and those two children suffering like that...... as well as thinking of the fact that the world we live in breeds twisted little *ricks like that!
We should feel safe, but, we aren't. Keep a very close eye on your pets folks.... he's not the only one out there!

p.s. He will get the same treatment or worse when he hits prison :thumbs up

Angeleyes1437
June 21st, 2005, 10:53 AM
This is a prime example (although graphic and disgusting in nature) for why we should never leave a dog or child outdoors for even 5 minutes without adult supervision.
It sickens me to think of that poor dog and those two children suffering like that...... as well as thinking of the fact that the world we live in breeds twisted little *ricks like that!
We should feel safe, but, we aren't. Keep a very close eye on your pets folks.... he's not the only one out there!

p.s. He will get the same treatment or worse when he hits prison :thumbs up

I hope you are right... i wouldn't care if they killed him. People are horrible! I don't like leaving my dog outside in my fenced backyard just to do his business. I peak out every 30 seconds, lol!! I don't trust anyone! I know people who's dogs have been stolen, posioned...now raped! You never know. I will be just as paranoid if not moreso with my children- it's worth it in the end.