Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Nostalgia

pags
June 20th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Hey all - I have been feeling all nostalgic missing Moose of course and then progressively missing each and every dog I have ever known.. So I ran across this picture of our sweet sable GSD, Mocha, and had to share. Mocha doesn't live with us anymore - we found her a new home (complete with sheep and ducks to chase) when we relocated to our present home two years ago. The good news is I called her family this afternoon and arranged a visit with her this weekend. :)

chico2
June 20th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Pags,Mocha is beautiful...a visit with her,might be just what you need :love:

Luba
June 20th, 2005, 05:42 PM
She is just gorgeous. Are you sure you're up to a visit? Can you handle it yourself?

pags
June 20th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Thank you, chico and luba- the picture just doesn't do her justice either!

I talked to the husband about it at lunch.. and we agree that just seeing that she's happy and healthy will do us a lot of good. I think we're just going through that grief stage where we question our puppy-rearing abilities... need to go take a look and say 'ah okay -- that one certainly turned out okay...' Besides.. it's really cool to watch her herd sheep. :p

Luba
June 20th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Can Sadie come .... it's in her jeans u know LOL

glasslass
June 20th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Sadie wears jeans? Oh! Her genes!

Mocha is beautiful!

pags
June 20th, 2005, 08:50 PM
ROFL I thought it said "She's in her jeans you know" and I was thinking.. "Geez Luba - just cause it's a farm doesn't mean she needs to dress down..."

Luba
June 20th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Oh pluck....I mean...ya friggin brain fartz again!

Doggie jeans....hmmm I do have a nice sewing machine and some left over stretch denim

OH SADIE