Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Eleni

lilith_rizel
June 19th, 2005, 12:10 PM
I was just wondering how everything is going with Ty and Issac. Is Ty starting to sleep instead of play at night? I know how it feels, Judith just started doing it.

And what about Issac, things going good with things there? I hope so and will be praying......

Eleni
June 19th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Yeah Ty is sleeping a bit better, he cut a tooth friday night, and that seemed to solve his problems.

things are moving along still with Issac, we saw the developmental pediatrition last thursday and she told us shes leaning towards a mild autism diagnosis.

I also spoke the the speach therapist and shes beginning to get things moving along for his therapy. Shes also booked me and my husband for a workshop that deals with teaching autistic children how to communicate its something like 4 sessions long. This speach therapist seems really promising. I think the technique the worshop teaches is something like the hynman technique. I might have the name wrong tho since i got all this info via the telephone and there was alot of info coming at me at once.

thanks for thinking of us, its been a stressful week or 2, but im hoping this week will be better, we see the ped again on wednesday for the final diagnosis, and my aunt is up from new brunswick so we are doing touristy stuff with her this week YAY :)

Eleni