Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy Fathers Day To All You Pops Out There

Luba
June 19th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Thanks and happy day to all the wonderful dads that make this world a better place!! I know my dad is a real 'cool dude' LOL

Enjoy your day, have a bbq, watch tv, mow the yard and don't forget to take out the trash! HAHAHAH!

lilith_rizel
June 19th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Well, seems to me that hubby took the liberty to sleep all morning....... LOL. The first thing he always does when he wakes up is log onto messenger so we can talk.....But hey, we were up until 1am my time/ 10pm his time. So I am sure he is pretty tired.

I too want to wish all the fathers AND fathers to be a happy father's day!!! Take a day to relax you guys!

Luba
June 19th, 2005, 03:41 PM
I can't believe only the two of us made any attempt to post here

OH YOU BAD BAD CHILDREN !!!!

:evil:

Writing4Fun
June 19th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Hey! I called my dad, and I let my husband go out and play with the boys. ;) I've done my duty! :D

melanie
June 19th, 2005, 05:03 PM
WTF, when is your fathers day....??? ours is in the first weekend of september, it seems yorus is very early.....

but even without fathers day, i still love my daddy and tell him so very often.....

Luba
June 19th, 2005, 05:17 PM
2 DAY Melsie today :D
GTK that you'rs is in September....I never would have know that!

Eleni
June 19th, 2005, 07:05 PM
I let my husband sleep in and gave him breakfast in bed, with the kids crawling all over him of course

but letting him sleep in is a huge deal since morning in our household is a zoo, al three kids wake up a bit grumpy LOL

Eleni

glasslass
June 20th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Our fathers are both gone now. We don't have any kids, so really, we don't do much on Father's Day. Actually, I try not to dwell on it as I miss my Pop and I end up depressed. I did make Hot Dogs, Beans and Cornbread for my hubby and told him Happy Poppa's Day.

Luba
June 20th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Yum corn bread, you have me hungering for it YUM YUM!

*hugs*