Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dog IS love

Vas
June 15th, 2005, 10:03 PM
I feel that dog is everything about love. Its love is so pure and true! Dogs never get tired of us, always happy to see us even if we leave for 5 minutes! All they want is to be besides and show affection.

Yesterday I read a real story that touched me. It was about a French man who wanted to get rid of his dog. He took the boat to the river (la Seine) and wanted to drown his dog. Confused dog tried to climb into the boat but the man pushed it back until he overturn himself and fell into the water. The dog managed to climb into the boat, but when it saw its owner struggling and sinking in the river, jumped into the water and supported its owner until rescuers came to help...

I don't know the end of the story and if the accident helped to warm the heart of this man.
Dogs love so much their human that it doesn't matter anymore if they're abused and hurted by the person they love the most. Unfortunatly not all people see how loyal and devoted are their four leg friends and how much they're loved by them.

Lissa
June 15th, 2005, 10:18 PM
What a sad but beautiful (the dog's actions) story - I hope that it ended nicely!
I agree, dogs are love. I really can't get over how willing to please they are - even when we get angry/frustrated with them!
I don't know how I ever lived without Dodger!

Prin
June 16th, 2005, 12:37 AM
I know all about doggies... I doubt I would be here without the dogs I grew up with. That is one reason I have to adopt doggies. I have to give them back (or TRY to give them back) what they have given me. It just never seems to balance out. :love:

Nuthin' but love from these eyes.

Prin
June 16th, 2005, 12:38 AM
And even more from these ones.

doggy lover
June 16th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Dogs give us unconditional love. Look at this pic of Tucker and then read what I have written at the bottom of the page it is SO true, not with only BC's but with all dogs.

doggy lover
June 16th, 2005, 08:57 AM
When i had my dog Travis pts last year I didn't relize that they don't close their eyes when they are gone and I tried to close them for him. The vet explained that they stay open and said that it was a way of looking into their soul when they were gone, I beleive that she was right.

angie79
June 16th, 2005, 09:02 AM
wow that brought on some allergies (what we say when we don't want to admit we cry). I can't believe how some people take the best friends they will ever have for granted like that... I'm sure my pup and all my four legged friends know that i would do anything for them and I'm sure my short little buddies would do the same.

BeagleMum
June 16th, 2005, 12:04 PM
We could be out of the house for 5 minutes and Spencer is so excited that we are back that he even pees with excitement. He loves us so much but not as much as I love him.

Prin
June 16th, 2005, 10:09 PM
You can tell so much from a dog's eyes. Happiness, sadness, love, pain... In Ireland all the dogs I met had nothing but sadness and pain. It hurt so much to look at them. One was so beaten, you could only pet him on the head, the rest was swollen.... (sigh)