Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Teen could face charges in puppy burning

heidiho
June 15th, 2005, 06:59 PM
A Valley teen is facing charges after allegedly stealing his neighbor's puppy and setting it on fire.

Ariz. Humane Society
The severely burned puppy is recovering at the Arizona Humane Society. The 5-month-old German shepherd was burned on half of his body, suffering second- and third-degree burns on his genitals, paws and belly.

Investigators believe it happened Sunday night in the area near Central Avenue and Washington Street. Police arrested the teen yesterday evening.

The teen allegedly bragged about using gasoline to set the puppy on fire, and reportedly poked him with a stick as he burned.

The dog's owner said the teen had threatened to use gas on the little dog before.

An Arizona Humane Society Emergency Animal Medical Technician™ rescued the puppy and took him to the animal hospital at the AHS for treatment. The little dog's condition is guarded, according to the AHS spokeswoman Kim Noetzel.

It's not clear what sparked the abuse.

The teen could face felony animal abuse charges.

This text is invisible on the page, but this text is affected by the invisible item's flow. This text is invisible on the page, but this text is affected by the invisible item's flow.

heidiho
June 15th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Yet another abuse story here......................

happycats
June 15th, 2005, 07:20 PM
that a33hole should be set ablaze :evil: And I would volunteer to do it !!

heidiho
June 15th, 2005, 07:25 PM
I tell u i would do it to..............

mrjohndoe
June 16th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Future sociopath in the making!

Tell me when & where and I'll bring the matches and wood. :evil:

heidiho
June 16th, 2005, 10:34 AM
The puppy died last night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,people suckkkkkkkkkkkkk

jessi76
June 16th, 2005, 10:56 AM
"The teen could face felony animal abuse charges." COULD? he COULD face charges???

I'm beyond disgusted.

a man was just arrested (and held without bail) this week in Massachusetts for buring a cat (gasoline) - his 15 yr old son helped him too... thankfully the cat survived, is recovering, and should be released soon thanks to a wonderful couple who found him, spared no expense for treatment, and will adopt him.

Personally, I'd like to go back to public stoning (and then burning at the stake). I just can't comprehend how anyone could do such a thing.