Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

man walks into bar joke

Joey.E.CockersMommy
June 14th, 2005, 11:03 PM
:crazy: I heard a funny joke today.

A man walks into a bar and pullsout a briefcase out pops a tiny little man that goes up and starts playing the piano in the bar.

The bartender very impressed says WOW where did he come from, the man then told the bartender about his magic Genie and all he had to do was rub the lamp and make a wish. The bartender said Can I try it. Sure said the man, with that the bartender rubbed the lamp, and presto, out flew a million ducks. The bartender replied "I DIDN'T ASK FOR A MILLION DUCKS, I ASKED FOR A MILLION BUCKS!!. The man replied well do you think I asked for a nine inch pianst!!! :crazy:

Prin
June 15th, 2005, 12:06 AM
Three ropes walk into a bar and grab a table. The first rope says, "Guys, I'm gonna go get us a beer." He walks up to the bar and says, "Bartender, 3 beers please." The bartender replies, "Are you a rope?" and the rope answers, "Yes." To that the bartender says, "We don't serve your kind here." Rejected, the first rope walks back to the table.

The second rope says, "Fine, I'll go." He walks up to the bar and says forcefully, "Bartender, 3 Beers!" The bartender says, "You a rope?" The rope says, "Yes," and the bartender once again says "We don't serve your kind here."

When he tells the others of his failure, the third rope says, "Let me handle this." As he walks up to the bar, he pulls himself apart, shreds his hair up and ties himself into a knot.

"Bartender, 3 beers!" he says. The bartender asks, "You a rope?" and the rope answers, "No, I'm a frayed knot." :D

Safyre
June 15th, 2005, 12:34 AM
omg, guys.
i think those are only funny cuz i am over tired. lol

Writing4Fun
June 15th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Those are hilarious! I love puns. :D My all-time fave is...

A three-legged dog walks into a bar in the old, wild west. He saunters up to the bar, looks the bartender right in the eye and says, "I'm lookin' fer the man whut shot my paw."

Actually, before reading the joke, I thought the punchline to the title of this thread was simply "Ouch". :crazy:

Dogastrophe
June 15th, 2005, 11:01 AM
A horse walks into a bar. Bartender looks at him and says "hey buddy, why the long face?"

...and a collective groan can be heard from miles around :crazy:

Rick C
June 15th, 2005, 11:20 AM
A horse walks into a bar. Bartender looks at him and says "hey buddy, why the long face?"

...and a collective groan can be heard from miles around :crazy:

That's usually:

Celine Dion walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey Celine, why the long face?"

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Dogastrophe
June 15th, 2005, 11:24 AM
That's usually:

Celine Dion walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey Celine, why the long face?"

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Hey don't pick on Celine. She looks pretty good for being an age that she won't reach for 20 years. ;)

Prin
June 15th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Those are hilarious! I love puns. :D My all-time fave is...

A three-legged dog walks into a bar in the old, wild west. He saunters up to the bar, looks the bartender right in the eye and says, "I'm lookin' fer the man whut shot my paw."
was that the whole joke?

Dogastrophe
June 15th, 2005, 11:29 AM
Yes ... as happens in many westerns, an individual is seeking vengence for the killing of their father (or in western lingo, their Pa), thus the play on words with the 3 legged dog trying to find the person who shot his 'paw' :pawprint:

Writing4Fun
June 15th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Oh, c'mon! It wasn't that bad, was it? :(

Dogastrophe
June 15th, 2005, 11:51 AM
No in fact it was quite good.

Prin
June 15th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Ohhhh now I get it... I was just worried about the doggy.

Safyre
June 15th, 2005, 11:56 AM
I didn't get it either Dogastrophe. Yer not alone Prin!

JDG
June 15th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Don't any of you watch 'Little House on the Prarie'?? :rolleyes:

:crazy: :p ;) :) :D