-->

Sickk people live in our world

aussiemedogs
June 14th, 2005, 08:49 PM
http://www.fox21.com/Global/story.asp?S=3456745

angie79
June 15th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Whats wrong with people????

Sorry too disturbing couldn't read the whole article, but what would lead some one to do such things. I think anyone who would do that needs mental help

charoscoe
June 15th, 2005, 09:12 AM
I feel sick to my stomach after reading that.

This person should never be allowed out of jail.

And just think he's ONLY 17. :eek:

This guy needs a psyc. evaluation, If this isn't a psychopath I don't know what is.

Chemical castration may be in order!!!

Melinda
June 15th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Thats one instance where you honestly wish the dog would have turned on him and bitten a certain part of the male anatomy off!! Sorry...but you were all probably thinking it!

Dogastrophe
June 15th, 2005, 11:13 AM
hmmm ... so because he has some serious problems, he will blame everyone but himself. his lawyer will bring in 'expert' upon 'expert' who will say that his parents spanked him or didn't spank him enough; that kids picked on him or he picked on kids; etc. In the end, he will likely get put into a psyc facility for a few years (likely until he's 21) at which point they'll turn him loose claiming he's been rehabilited. Which he likely will be; he'll likely not do this to a dog again, but rather will 'upgrade' to children.

Luvmypit
June 15th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Oh my. I can't believe that. I just wonder how he got that dog to cooperate... I can't even pin my dog for one second to give him his ear meds.

Poor girl. RIP Princess!

SICK .... That is the kind of person you want away forever. 17 raping dogs and little children. Terrible. I am so sick right now

pags
June 15th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Blah that's horrifying. Who was the 'animal' here anyway, hmm? Egad. And it's true.. there's no way they're going to put this kid away long enough. He's definitely the stuff serial killers are made of... Argh!

heidiho
June 15th, 2005, 05:33 PM
OH MY GOD............................................////////////////////////////////////////////////////// That is the sickest thing i have ever read,SHOOTTTT HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.................What a sick piece of crap,hope he gets it in jail...What is wrong with peopple.?????????????????????????????????????????? ???????/