Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

It's a good thing they are so cute!!

kandy
June 14th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Hazel woke me up at 3:00 this morning to go potty (an hour earlier than normal, but okay). I get out of bed, and step on a bone - OUCH! Then walking through the kitchen, I step on a squeaky and scare the bejesus out of myself! All the while, Hazel is trying to walk between my feet and stops at every doorway to make sure I'm still going the right way! Since it's been so rainy and cruddy here, I can't keep my carpet clean - she brings in mud on her feet and leaves in her hair - not to mention the 'treasures' she brings in from outside. Since the ground is so soft, she's been digging alot and uses her water bowl as a mouth rinse, so even if you changed it less than 30 seconds ago, it looks like you went outside and filled it from a mud puddle. It's a good thing she's so cute!! :p

Safyre
June 14th, 2005, 03:43 PM
lmao, we all have those mornings
but then you look into the puppies eyes and forgive them

chico2
June 14th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Kandy,I can just picture what you told us :D :D this little bear of a dog is sooo cute though,how can you possibly be upset with him :love:

lilith_rizel
June 14th, 2005, 07:17 PM
I remember mornings like that, with Cano..... Which reminds me, Ray (Cano's new owner) was talking to my mother in law, and told her to let us know that he is doing great, but has never seen a dog as stubborn in his life. Ray has trained tons of dogs for hunting, and Cano is by far the most difficult. Although I miss him like crazy, with the second baby coming, I am relieved that I don't have to but up with his stubborness right now.

Prin
June 15th, 2005, 01:02 PM
heh heh... I know what you mean. Waking up every night at 4 AM to clean up puke when we firt got Boo... I was thinking, "THIS is why I don't want KIDS!!"