Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Missy

pupyluv668
June 14th, 2005, 10:36 AM
this is missy and duke....duke was posted here already log time ago....we got his sister missy and they're both 13 weeks now...when we got her, she wasnt house trained at all and was very timid and was scared of people......when you call her she would drag her behind until she comes near you but always gives a distance.....we have worked so hard to get through missy....after all the patience and love, we discovered she is one lving, sweet and gentle dog.....we have enrolled duke in a puppy school and knows tricks, and here's missy following every move duke makes during practices....so now she knows the commands as well....as for duke....he is very very sociable and is very comfortable to both adults and children....he is still one playful pup....knowing that i got him when he was 4 weeks old....so it goes to show only that no matter what age....as long as you give enough attention to the task you're doing.....you'll still achieve that same results in the end.....thanks to his trainor we were able to guide duke to socialize and mix with people at the same time from a very young age. now, its missy's turn....its fun to be with them...and they're drawing attnetion wherever we go....we call them the terrible twins....loving of course......

Roxy's_MA
June 14th, 2005, 04:31 PM
They are georgeous pups! I can only imagine the attention they must get.

levimh
June 15th, 2005, 08:32 AM
I agree, they are gorgeous! I must say, Duke is quite the handsome fellow with those cute little ears.

Princesss04
June 17th, 2005, 07:58 PM
How cute! Look at those ears! :D

pupyluv668
June 19th, 2005, 04:31 PM
missy fluffy and dukie....that's the closes they could get with fluffy...she's 2 years old and is a bit bothered by the pups romping around her....lol....

pupyluv668
June 19th, 2005, 04:36 PM
early morning sun!!! on the swing!

chico2
June 19th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Beautiful little Pitties...my cats would move out if I ever got two puppies :D