Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New summer pics!

chico2
June 13th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Vinnie in moms chair and look really carefully,you'll see Rocky too..

chico2
June 13th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Chico all wet,from playing with the hose!

chico2
June 13th, 2005, 05:07 PM
All three of them on the deck...

chico2
June 13th, 2005, 05:09 PM
and a lst one(for now)Chico checking out dads olives..

chico2
June 13th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Oh well,one more..Vinnie found a yummy bug!!

chico2
June 13th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Oh yes,the love of my life....my wise Rocky,can you not just see the wisdom in his eyes!!

april21h1
June 13th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Your kitties are really cute.
I like the picture of chico wet, it reminds me of Fu. I hope Fu never grows outta loving playing with water.

Prin
June 13th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Finally, somebody who says last one and doesn't mean it!! I love the first one and the one of all three.. Cute kitties. :)

Eleni
June 13th, 2005, 06:24 PM
they look like they get along really well.

i ahve one cat that doesnt get along with my other 2 very well.

most the time they avoid her, but when the get outside all hell breaks loose.

you can see why they dont get out often hehe

beautiful kitties!!

happycats
June 13th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Oh Chico, I just love those pictures!! the cats look like they are having a great time! and your yard and gardens are beautiful :love:

iRONKNiGHT
June 14th, 2005, 02:41 AM
Anita ;) your boys ROCK...they are soo cuteeeeeee ohh and Trixy said it's nice to see those handsome boys....lol :pawprint: :pawprint: :)

Rita
June 14th, 2005, 07:35 AM
Great pictures!! They all look so comfortable together :love:

chico2
June 14th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Thank's everyone..they are comfortable together,except Chico only likes Vinnie from a bit of a distance and when he's sleeping :D
Prin,I had Rocky looking over my shoulder,demanding a picture of himself too :D

Prin
June 15th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Can I demand some more? Or is it only cats who can demand stuff from you? :)

glasslass
June 15th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Chico, I love the blue chairs and blue pots! Cats just seem so elegant posing by big blue pots! I used to put rocks or sticks in my pots to discourage Puss from napping in the middle of my planters, or worse, turning them into chamber pots! :eek: Your critters are gorgeous!

Luba
June 15th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Oh Anita they are all such lovely pictures! Aren't they lucky to have such a wonderful mom like you...and you so lucky for having three so very adorable kitties!

I love that face shot of Rocky he has such a majestic quality to his face.

chico2
June 16th, 2005, 09:01 AM
Thank's everyone!! I LOVE my outdoor-space and so do the cats!!
Glasslass,I bought those pots at Costco,there are three different sizes,excellent price at $39 Can for all three.
Funny you should mention chamberpots,Vinnie thinks one of my big terra-cotta pots is his very own flowery litter-pot :evil:
Oh and Luba,There is something very special about Rocky,other than the times he attacked me and his recent problem,he has almost human qualities,they are all very much loved,but Rocky and I have a special bond...hard to explain.

Princesss04
June 17th, 2005, 09:00 PM
:D What great pictures! I love the bug picture! That would be a great one for the bum place! You have such wonderful cats!