Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pretty Faces

James R
June 13th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Here is a picture of our sweet Squeaky Cat. We rescued her several years ago from a Refuse Dump. She is the sweetest, most gentle little Cat.

Eleni
June 13th, 2005, 10:13 AM
she is drop dead georgeous!!

her colouring is stunning.

Eleni

James R
June 13th, 2005, 10:15 AM
This handsome fellow we came across whilst dinning at a resaurant. We thought you folks would enjoy this pic also.

Prin
June 13th, 2005, 10:20 AM
I wrote it on the other thread but that guy looks like Vinnie... (Eye is a bit lighter though)

James R
June 13th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Thank you Eleni for the complement. She is gorgeous.

Hi Prin, I did notice Vinnie on the other thread. It was because of him that I remembered that I had this pic in my files. I always like to share this photo with others because of the unusual characteristics of this Cat.

april21h1
June 13th, 2005, 11:44 AM
Your kitty is beautiful. I love her coloring.

chico2
June 13th, 2005, 04:26 PM
James,I posted another pic on the other thread..but here's my odd-eyed wonder Vinnie!

Prin
June 13th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Does Vinnie eat in restaurants? :)

Lucky Rescue
June 13th, 2005, 07:12 PM
James, that is a stunning little Tortie. Just goes to show it's true that one person's trash is another's treasure!

Chico, looks like Vinnie and the other cat were separated at birth! :eek:

levimh
June 13th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Twins! They even both have a little black speck on the right sides of their noses. Cuties!

JDG
June 13th, 2005, 08:52 PM
Maybe Vinnie has been moonlighting!?!?

iRONKNiGHT
June 14th, 2005, 01:35 AM
Squeaky Cat is the Purrrrrrrfect kitty ;)....just Beautiful....

hey Vinnie look it's your long lost Twin.. and he's living it up in Bermuda
:)

chico2
June 14th, 2005, 06:49 AM
I believe the restaurant-kitty is a female,she looks like a girl.The little black spot on Vinnies nose is not a permanent spot,just dirt...he always has his nose in places where a white cat should not be :D
and Prin he would LOVE to LIVE in a restaurant,he would charm everyone and soon weigh 50lbs :D

James R
June 14th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Thank you all for the wonderful comments. Lets see some of your Pretty Faces. Here is another of ours, (we have 5) this is JJ. We rescued her from the Animal Shelter (S.P.C.A.) She is the boss of the girls.

Chico2, Restaurant Kitty is a lad, he had the proof.

Prin
June 14th, 2005, 11:47 PM
These are my cat's faces... Ok, they're dogs.. :)

chico2
June 15th, 2005, 07:01 AM
Aww Prin,you don't have to be a cat to have a beautiful face,your doggies are wonderful and James JJ is stunning,as is Squeaky..beautiful colours!
We need to see all your cats though!and doggie if you have one!

Luba
June 15th, 2005, 08:24 AM
Oh James they are just gorgeous!! They must be so thankful to be loved now! :D

Chico that is an awesome pic of Vin (Mr. Wine lol) get it hahahha!

Are you sure they're dogs Prin :eek:

And this is my feline Sadie LOL

Prin
June 15th, 2005, 12:06 PM
LOL Luba-- Miss Cat, what a long nose you have!!

lrempel
June 15th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Here's my pup, Sophie's cute face.

Luba
June 15th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Sophie needs a squishy hug :grouphug: what a cutie!!

glasslass
June 15th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Ohhh Sophie! You look like a Softie!

heidiho
June 15th, 2005, 06:38 PM
James your cat is beautiful,love love the coloring

toby's tracy
June 15th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Everyone has such a pretty face! Love that Squeaky Cat's colouring - wow!

Here's Toby's pretty puppy face! :love:

marko
June 15th, 2005, 06:52 PM
That is one BEAUTIFUL picture James! :thumbs up

Safyre
June 15th, 2005, 06:58 PM
badly cropped so a bit fuzzy.. here is my animal who thinks she is a cat

James R
June 15th, 2005, 07:49 PM
So many pretty faces makes me so happy to know that there are folks out there who love their little friends as much as we do.

Prin your Labs? are lovely, does one of them have white or really light coloured eyes? That is unusual.

Luba, yes all of our little friends are loved, as are any others who happen to turn up on our door step. Your Collie is quite handsome, they always seem to have a smile, or is this my imagination?

lrempel, puppies are winners at all times, just like kittens. Sophie is the cutest, don't you just love that face! It has been said before, "it is a shame they cannot remain this way a little longer."

Thank you Heidiho.

Toby is very sweet, I love puppies. The yellow spots above the eyes look like an extra set of eyes. I had a Dog once who looked very much like Toby. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Marko.

Safyre, I once knew a Cat like yours and he was very good at climbing trees, he did have a problem getting down sometimes. Yours has a cute cuddly face with a happy smile,

I am including a pic of our little Lippy. She is about half the size of a regular Cat. We feel that this has happened because she was born feral, probably to a mum who was too young and under nourished. Our vet has said that they believe that she may have had a difficult birth and didn't get enough oxygen when she was born, which has left her mentally challenged but very sweet. This is why we have to bath her, she doesn't know how to do this for herself. There is a long list of things which Cats know by instinct to do, she displays very little normal Cat instincts. She suddenly turned up one morning, in our back garden, with a medical condition known as "Rodent Ulcer" which gives the appearance of having "kissing lips" the upper lip turned upwards and she was covered in sores which would not heal, this is all a part of the Rodent Ulcer condition. We found out later that she came from across the street. This is a very busy road, how she didn't get killed is a miracle. She has no sense of danger, she won't run from anything because she cannot comprehend that harm can come to her from many directions. This is extremely dangerous for her, if she were to wonder from our home and get lost, on her own, she would be lucky to last a week. She is a very dear little Cat and we love her passionately. When at home she is with us constantly. She likes to go for drives in the car and to meet new people. There is so much to tell about little Lippy but I will leave it there for now. I hope you like our little story and the pic.

toby's tracy
June 15th, 2005, 08:18 PM
She is a treasure! :queen:

James R
June 15th, 2005, 08:49 PM
As a size comparison, here is a pic of Lippy and Ben.

Safyre
June 15th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Lippy looks like such a treasure, she looks like she is very loving and trusting. Such a cutie, so small She would look like a newborn kitten next to my fat cats:

happycats
June 15th, 2005, 09:13 PM
everyones furbabies
are adorable :love: .
I just love Lippy, and her story, thank you for caring and giving her a great loving home, :angel: .
I have 2 black cats as well, so seeing Lippy just melts my heart :) And Ben is a beauty too!!

Luba
June 15th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Safyre your pretenda cat looks ready to pounce with that beautiful face.

Yes James collie's all have that smile about them....funny you mention it my Grandmother used to say 'whats the name of that dog that smiles all of the time' :D

Lippy, what a name what a name lol

chico2
June 16th, 2005, 08:14 AM
I just love to look at all these wonderful pics first thing,certainly brings the spirit up before grocery-shopping :D
James,you seem like an absolutely wonderful person,little Lippy is adorable,as are the rest...here's my Chico in all his glory..

Prin
June 16th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Prin your Labs? are lovely, does one of them have white or really light coloured eyes? That is unusual.
James, you had to ask? I get to post my favorite again... Jemma is a lab husky and Boo we believe to be a newf pointer.

Jemma purring:

Rick C
June 16th, 2005, 10:38 AM
I like this one of Polly, which really shows her "Lets Make Do" personality.

Many of you might remember Polly had her back feet (not legs though)amputated but she gets out and about fantastically now a year later. She climbed up on this table herself.

http://www.goldentales.ca/P1010868_edited-3.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Luba
June 16th, 2005, 11:31 AM
OH NO Polly didn't :( but she sure looks happy and content where she is.
She has a nice view, bet she sees lots of critters scurrying around.
YOU GO GIRL!!! :D

Rita
June 16th, 2005, 11:45 AM
I love all these pictures :love:
James, the stories you have posted are awesome ... so good of you to take these beautiful furbabies into your home and care for them. Lippy looks like a perfect little love bug ;)
Here are some pics of our Boyz
First off here's Pippin .... I'm sure Lippy would look very tiny beside this 14lb big dude :pawprint:

Rita
June 16th, 2005, 11:46 AM
and here's our pretty boy Merri ...

Rita
June 16th, 2005, 11:47 AM
and last but not least is our little Sam ..

Safyre
June 16th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Wow Rita, i'd have problems telling cats apart in your home
As it is i Call the wrong names at my animals .. too many animals
Luba - my cat pretender wanted the treat i had in my hand lol

meb999
June 16th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Here's my .. ahem... unusual looking kitty

chico2
June 16th, 2005, 03:53 PM
I LOVE the Boxer-kitty!!
Rick,little Polly was so lucky to have found you...and like most animals I am sure she's adjusted to the loss of part of her backlegs by now,animals are just amazing!!
Rita,all your beautiful cats are from the same litter,as far as I remember,right?
You meant to get one kitty and ended up with three :D

Bearsmom
June 16th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Kaos sleeping. Me trying to keep him awake. He does kind of look like a rather large cat, doesn't he?

katy82
June 16th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Here are my pretty pets.
The first is Fez, the 2nd is Rocky and the last is Phil.

Rita
June 17th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Rita,all your beautiful cats are from the same litter,as far as I remember,right?
You meant to get one kitty and ended up with three :D
Yes, they are brothers. We had inititally intended on adopting 2 cats but then saw these 3 posted on the Kingston HS site and we were hooked!!
This is the picture from KHS last year that stole our hearts and we haven't looked back since!!

chico2
June 17th, 2005, 06:53 AM
Oh yes,that picture would convince me too,adorable!!

BeagleMum
June 17th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Wow, those are some gorgeous looking cats.

Princesss04
June 17th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Here is one of Meater!

Princesss04
June 17th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Here is one of Gizmo! :D

James R
June 18th, 2005, 06:17 AM
Thank you all for the lovely pics of your little friends. I will respond in detail later.

Princess04. Gizmo could almost rival my Squeaky. He's(?) gorgeous. Lets us see your Felix, I also have a Felix which I will be putting up soon.

Here's another pic of my little Lippy.

James R
June 19th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Thank you Safyre. Lippy looks like a kitten when compared to our normal size Cats. She craves attention and loves to be around us. She tries to engage the other Cats but on most parts, they don't understand her handicap and sometimes smack her. On a whole they are pretty good with her, whereas they will sit in ambush of each other, they have never done this to Lippy. They seem to sense that something is different. Your kitties seem to quite content sharing a chair, with ours it would usually culminate in a fight. Your kittie on the left looks like our departed Tigger who was about the same size. Your kittie on the right, what colour is he? Looks like a silver colour.

Hi happycats, Lippy is one of three black Cats which we have. They all came to us on their own by chance.
Ben arrived first as a newborn probably about four weeks old. His eyes were still blue, he could fit into my shirt pocket, which was handy at the time and he was still nursing. My wife and I had to feed him baby formula using an eye dropper for a couple weeks (?) until he was able to digest regular Cat food.
Felix arrived next. One morning when my wife went outside looking for Ben, she came back in carrying Felix. She didn't notice the mistake until she sat him down and realized he was wearing a red collar (Ben didn't have a collar). She called Ben and Felix came to her. We tried through many means to locate his home without success, he had been neutered, tattooed, collared and was well cared for. You would have thought someone would have come forward to claim him. Sometimes here on the island where many folks who live here are in transit, (they live and work here for up to five years) when time comes to leave, sometimes pets are abandoned. Felix is too fine a Cat for something like this to happen to. The story about Felix and his adventures is quite long and amusing, I wont get into it here.
Lippy came next, as I wrote earlier my wife went into our back garden this time looking for Felix and came in with Lippy.

Chico2 your Chico looks very much like our Felix. Felix has an almost squarish. boxy face. Felix is not a pretty Cat but his personality outshines all others.

Prin, that is quite a smile Jemma has especially with those eyes.

Thank you Rick C for sharing the WONDERFUL pic of Polly. She has that soft, content and gentle appearance. My Squeaky has that personality. Isn't it amazing how little friends like Polly will adapt after such a debilitating incident. My vet has a three legged Cat that runs and jumps amazingly well.

Rita your three are just lovely, if it were possible, I would take all of them home. That is probably how animal shelters get started. If I had the finances, that is where a lot of our income would go. As it is we contribute as much as we can. Occasionally when we are buying online and the seller informs us that we have paid too much for shipping, we always ask them to donate the excess amount to their nearest Animal Shelter. We had one seller match the amount he overcharged us. That was really descent of him to do.

Meb999, I don't think that I have ever seen jowls like those on Cat. I know what is, I forgot to put my glasses on. Lovely all the same.

Bearsmom, you have to love that face, makes you want to plant a kiss on that big wet nose.

Katy82 I love your three. Why is it that stripey Cats like your Fez almost always have an orange nose and a yellow belly? Regardless of where they come from. We had a grey Cat similar to your Rocky who decided she didn't want to live with any other Cats and moved to one of our neighbors. I think she is more content there now, she is top Cat. We only want what is best for our little friends. Phil is a very intelligent looking fellow, I bet he is quite a character also. Thanks for sharing.

Princesss04, love that cuddly face of Meater, such a handsome lad.

Here's a pic of our Felix, if you would like to know more about him, please let me know. Thank you all for sharing.

Safyre
June 19th, 2005, 11:32 AM
On the right, is Haylee (or Hail Bop) and she is a grey tabby. In pictures, she typically looks silver cuz her fur is shiny and such a different color :)

And because I didn't have pics of him before, here is the baby of the family, DALLAS!

James R
June 19th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Hi Safyre, your Dallas is the sweetest. I have been thinking about getting an orange stripey Cat ever since we lost our Tigger.

It appears as though we have an addition. I was at a friend's house yesterday and came across this orphan. We've called her "Chirpy", very original (I know). She (?) Is a Starling. Normally wild birds such as this don't last the night but this one is hanging on. She is preening and eating which is a good sign. And as usual, I find them and bring them home, my wife, bless her heart, gets the job of rearing. She has a gimpy leg, hopefully she will stay with us long enough to be able to leave under her own power.

chico2
June 19th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Aww James,you are definetly a wonderful guy...I have actually managed to convert my husband to be almost like me :D
Other than our 3 cats,we have 2 crows,who eat our leftovers and who just introduced us to their two babies,to me more thrilling than anything else..
Most of the crows in this area got killed of from the West Nile virus,so I am sooo happy "our"two have survived for 3 years.
I have a little squirrel,FiFi,who comes when I call her,just like a puppy..and she's been around for 4 years now.
I also have a mama raccoon,she's not been around for a few days and I am sure I'll get to meet her babies soon+hundreds of different birds at my feeders.
Good luck with the Starling-baby,so far this year,I've found no baby-birds...I am however keeping an eye on a Mourning-doves nest,she has two babies in it,if they fall out,I know where to put them back.
Here's a pick of all my kitties...

James R
June 19th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Chico2 that is a wonderful story. My wife says your kitties are adorable, I am inclined to agree and I believe I have said as much already. I have trouble passing up any animals who are in need of help. I know some folks feel that if momma bird booted this chick out than this is natures way of dealing with the infirm. I also believe that being as I am also a part of nature, these little creatures were meant to cross paths with me and receive my help, otherwise we would not have come together. I believe this of all of us. You also seem to have this affliction. I use the word affliction because sometimes it can be incredibly painful when your efforts don't pan out. Some would say that if it is so painful why do I do it? It is because if only one out of ten go on to leave under their own power, than it is all worth it. It sounds as if you have your own little wild zoo. I am surprised your Squirrel has survived with three Cats. Up until a month ago we had a family of Crows very aggressively dive bombing our black Cats. I have a feeling that one of them must have gotten close to their nest. Thank goodness this has ended, the Crows have gone away and peace has returned.

iRONKNiGHT
June 19th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Ohh Pretty Faces you say? here's the TRiXTER :)

CyberKitten
June 19th, 2005, 08:19 PM
I HAD to add YY to this thread:

JDG
June 19th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Ohh Pretty Faces you say? here's the TRiXTER :)
Sorry iRONKNiGHT, Trixy doesn't have a pretty face - - - - She has a GORGEOUS one!!

JDG
June 19th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Here is my Marty. My little polyadactyl purrrrrrr monster!

JDG
June 19th, 2005, 08:42 PM
This is my Minou - the little princess!

iRONKNiGHT
June 19th, 2005, 08:48 PM
Marty,Minou, Chico, Vinnie, Rocky.. they all ROCK !! lol :)
you know what they say about kitties with big feet Marty :)....yea boyyyyy!!
I posted this before but it's Kickin :)

Ker13
June 20th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Saphyre, that silver cat is gorgeous! (Not that your other cat isn't, but the silver one is so unusual - almost looks like he has mink fur!)

Wow, my kitty would never let herself be bathed like Lippy does... must be nice to come away from bath time without flesh wounds...

chico2
June 20th, 2005, 07:00 AM
I LOVE this thread,thank's for ALL the wonderful faces....and James,FiFi does not live in my house,actually across the street,but she has survived this long by using the over-head wires to cross.
Maybe she'll count as another pretty face??

TwoCats
June 20th, 2005, 08:43 AM
I was lucky to catch Shelby with this pic, one of my favorites now. :D

http://www.freephotohost.com/90/Shelbyssmile.jpg

chico2
June 20th, 2005, 09:22 AM
Shelby looks like a real princess,beautiful eyes and everything else :love:

Rita
June 20th, 2005, 09:35 AM
Shelby is beautiful .... stunning eyes :thumbs up :queen:

James R
June 20th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Hello iRONKNiGHT, your Trixter has a wonderful face. Is he a Mane Coon Cat? He looks to be that size. Marvelous colouring and fur. I bet you love him on a cold night. Great photo.

Hi JDG I love the pic of Marty, does he always wear his little scarf? It is so cute!

Hi CyberKitten, I would love to see a nice close up of YY, you must have one.

Hi Ker13, little Lippy actually likes a bath. She stretches out and lays down. A safe way to wash kitties is to put them in a Pillow Case, fasten it loosely around neck and wash the Pillow Case. You get a clean Cat and Pillow Case.

Chico2 I love your FiFi Squirrel pic, so cute and a wonderful little story. When we get up to Montana we feed the Squirrels, Chipmunks & Humming Birds. The Chippys are my favorites.

TwoCats, your Shelby is beautiful. What a lovely looking Cat. You must be very proud of her.

Here's a pic of Ben in the morning!

JDG
June 20th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Hello iRONKNiGHT, your Trixter has a wonderful face. Is he a Mane Coon Cat? He looks to be that size. Marvelous colouring and fur. I bet you love him on a cold night. Great photo.

ahemmmmmmm! The Beautiful Trixy is a Lady!

And Yes, the princess is a Maine Coon! hahahah. (sorry iRONKNiGHT, I'm answering on your behalf!)

Hi JDG I love the pic of Marty, does he always wear his little scarf? It is so cute!

Yeah! Marty always wears his little bandana. He loves it! We think its because we all ways call him handsome when he has it on. . . . .

iRONKNiGHT
June 22nd, 2005, 11:17 PM
Here's a pic of Ben in the morning!
.. looks like Ben's in someone's doll house.. or was attacked by aliens and he's Mutated... ohh yeah AWESOMEEEEE FUR-BAbies : all! :evil: :)

[Taken from a chat with JDG]
iRONKNIGHT:
awww [JDG] you're the BESTEST..
iRONKNIGHT:
Colin give the woman a KISS
iRONKNIGHT:
lol
iRONKNIGHT:
*receives another punch*

Ker13
June 22nd, 2005, 11:59 PM
This is Nibbley, a couple of months ago - we heard a huge crash in my fiance's roommate's room, and dashed over to find Nibbler in the middle of a pile of chain mail links and other crap. We took the photo to prove it wasn't us. ;)

Ker13
June 23rd, 2005, 12:02 AM
And this is Nibbley being a goof and doing her "Sylvester-Hiding-Under-A-Lampshade" impression - she thinks that if she can't see us, we can't see her. And then she ambushes us.

Shamrock
June 23rd, 2005, 04:55 PM
What wonderful photos! Too many beautiful cats and dogs displayed to comment on each, but just lovely pics of such gorgeous pets!
James, your cats are stunning, your stories just heartwarming. It's been a real pleasure to see and read of each, and to admire all the other lovelies here too.
Thanks for sharing, hope more are coming!:highfive:

Here is one of my cats, Miranda, in one of her most recent pics.

Shamrock
June 23rd, 2005, 05:02 PM
And this is Zack

Shamrock
June 23rd, 2005, 05:16 PM
Have to include Basil now... can leave him out:)

Shamrock
June 23rd, 2005, 05:30 PM
Last but certainly not least - Percy, my Pupcake in the Park

shannon1233A
June 23rd, 2005, 07:16 PM
Kitty Kat...did you say Kitty Kat

shannon1233A
June 23rd, 2005, 07:24 PM
Two of my favorite faces in the world, human baby (my man) and fur baby!

dmc123
June 23rd, 2005, 08:06 PM
Here's Delaney's face :)

dmc123
June 23rd, 2005, 08:07 PM
and Rudy's face :)

dmc123
June 23rd, 2005, 08:08 PM
and last for now, a cute one of Huxley as a baby :)

Prin
June 23rd, 2005, 11:32 PM
aww... "No pictures, please! No pictures!" :)

shannon1233A
June 24th, 2005, 07:54 AM
We never see enough of your furbaby! Give us another one pls! :)

Rick C
June 24th, 2005, 09:09 AM
A nice "faces" shot of Abby & Keeper . . . .

http://www.goldentales.ca/P1030946_edited-1.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

pupyluv668
June 24th, 2005, 07:25 PM
this is my cutie pie fluffy...fuhluhfuhgus...hehehehe.....well, she's a farm cat and works at night to take care of our little sneaky friends here....so so far...no more sneaky friends....now that its summer she stays outdoor more than indoors.....she watches some tv with us and then she would ask to go out...."time to work!"

P.S. Shamrock i love your kitties!!! wow beautiful!!!
Shanon your fur baby is just gorgeous!!!

Prin
June 25th, 2005, 12:31 AM
We never see enough of your furbaby! Give us another one pls! :) (I was trying to be funny, putting words into the mouth of the kitty covering its eyes... but OK!! Here's another...)

Prin
June 25th, 2005, 12:34 AM
and another? I know you're all tired of the same ol' pics over and over, but I took two rolls the other day, so I should have some new ones eventually. :) The long nose of the Boo.

Prin
June 25th, 2005, 12:35 AM
And a sleepy Jemma. If you knew her, you'd know this is as sweet as she gets. :)

James R
June 26th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Hi Ker13, your pic's of Nibbley are the sweetest, what a beautiful Cat. I love the hiding pic, I seem to remember one of our pets doing this as well. I think it was one of our Parrots, so funny!

Shamrock you have very beautiful Cats. I particularly like the face of Zack. Looks like he has a little Raccoon in him. Miranda has that wonderful Cheshire Cat face and Basil has that grumpy Persian look. All very sweet. Poodles clipped the way Percy is always brings a smile to my face, they almost look human with a touch of mischief. Thanks for sharing them.

shannon1233, good fun pics of your two lads.

dmc123, what a great pic of baby Huxley, that is so cute. I remember when our Ben looked like this, he was the sweetest with the biggest purr. Now that he is an adult he has an even bigger purr. He is lovely. Your doggies have that wonderful happy look about them, Delaney has that mischievous look about him.

pupyluv668, Fluffy is beautiful. I would like to see more of her very pretty face. Maybe a nice close-up. She looks very sweet.

Prin, what a great nose shot of Boo. I love it.

James R
June 26th, 2005, 10:38 AM
This our Prudence Cat. How she got that name I don't quite remember. We call her Put Put which she likes, so silly. I came across her as a wee kitten She was feral. One evening I went to one of my club meetings and as it happened, I was the first to arrive. Once I had unlocked the door, switched on the lights and gone inside; I couldn't help but notice noise coming from the other side of a counter which served as a bar. When I went investigate it's source, I noticed the Refrigerator door slightly ajar. I looked inside and there was our Put Put about six weeks old, tucking into a rather large piece of Cheddar Cheese. There wasn't a whole lot left. I think she had eaten so much that it made her a little sluggish because I was able to get a hold of her without too much trouble. Holding on to her was another story. Needless to say, I came away from this encounter looking a lot worst than she did. I was able to stuff her into a small box before she could inflict anymore damage. I felt that if she was that determined to survive (how she managed to open the refrigerator is beyond me,) it was my obligation to see to it that she found a good home. I had to pick up my wife later that evening. She spotted the small box with holes sitting on the back seat and asked; what have you got in there? This was said with some force. I didn't have to answer because the box answered for me. What are you going to do with that Cat I was asked once we got her home and confined her to the smallness of our bathroom. We will tame her and find a nice home for her. She has found a nice home and has turned into a lovely little Cat.