Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

By request: Pretty-nail Raj pics

Cactus Flower
June 11th, 2005, 11:45 PM
Since I've gotten a few "But we can't see her nails!" comments lately, I thought I'd post a few shots that I took specifically to remedy that.

Cactus Flower
June 11th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Polish is a little chipped, but a good run in the sand will do that :o .

Cactus Flower
June 11th, 2005, 11:55 PM
I got her to lift her paw for the sole purpose of posting the pic in this thread. Hope the nails show up!

Cactus Flower
June 12th, 2005, 12:05 AM

Sneaky2006
June 12th, 2005, 02:30 AM
I love the third pic!!! Showing off her nails like a true lady!! :love:

chico2
June 12th, 2005, 09:08 AM
Oh wow,she looks like a Queen,what a beauty!!

Rita
June 12th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Very adorable :love:
She looks like she's holding up her paw waiting for someone to kiss it !! :pawprint: :crazy:

april21h1
June 12th, 2005, 09:35 AM
Raja makes my nails look bad. :eek:
What do you use to paint her nails?

I like the picture with her hold her paw out. She looks like a queen :queen:
Does she always wear the necklace and bracelet?

iRONKNiGHT
June 12th, 2005, 10:22 AM
LOL the things we do to our babies...
Raja is truely Regal...

Cactus Flower
June 12th, 2005, 12:38 PM
She looks like she's holding up her paw waiting for someone to kiss it !! LOL- it's funny you should say that. The command I use to get her to hold her paw like that is "kiss the ring"!! NOT KIDDING. There's "high five", where she'll hold her paw up real high, "wave", where she holds it high and waves it, "shake hands", where she holds it out for a shake- and "kiss the ring" is where she holds it like in the picture!

I just use regular (human) polish, and really good top coat to make it last.

Yes, she always wears a necklace, but rarely a bracelet. The bracelets don't bother her a bit, but I catch all sorts of guff from my son about it..."Oh GOD, Mom- why don't you just have a daughter and get it over with!!!", etc.
She honestly loves me putting things on her. As soon as I come out with a new necklace, she runs up to me and tries to stick her head through it. Then she prances.

goldenblaze
June 12th, 2005, 01:40 PM
She is beautiful, you should be very proud of Raja :queen:

Cactus Flower
June 12th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Thanks, everyone! :love:

Luba
June 12th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Glam queen and if she was male I'd call her drag queen

Nonetheless she's gorgeous :D

doggy lover
June 12th, 2005, 07:11 PM
CF I guess she would never have a pic to put under Dirty dog she is too classy.

glasslass
June 14th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Awww! That's my Raj! So regal! OPI makes a polish for dogs. Don't know if it's longer lasting than the human products, but I use OPI and it looks nice for 2 weeks! No kidding! You can buy it at a beauty supply or on the net.

Now I need to see a photo of her getting a manicure!

Cactus Flower
June 14th, 2005, 08:55 PM
OPI products are great! I didn't know they made polish for dogs. Will definitely have to check that out- thanks for the tip :) .

happycats
June 14th, 2005, 09:02 PM
I Love her, she should be the poster pup for Doggie Diva's !! :) Paris Hiltons "Tinkerbell" has nothing on Raj ! ;)

Cactus Flower
June 14th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Wow, thanks Happycats! That's quite a compliment!

And GlassLass, I'll see if my son will take some photos the next time it's manicure day here. Don't know how exciting they will be, though, as she sleeps through most all of it- even when I'm filing with the Dremol!

Daniac
June 14th, 2005, 09:22 PM
OMG! That is the cutest! I keep Zaire's nails really short so I wouldn't be able to get polish on them without getting it all over her toes.

Lucas' nails are longer, I wonder how he would like having his nails done? :D

Prin
June 14th, 2005, 11:44 PM
CUTE!! I think she needs some blue or maybe silver nail polish too... But I don't think you are a blue or silver nail polish kinda gal... :)

Cactus Flower
June 14th, 2005, 11:49 PM
LOL Daniac- might give Lucas a complex :eek: .

Prin, she does have blue, actually. Just doesn't wear it very often:

Daisy's Owner
June 15th, 2005, 05:49 AM
"Oh GOD, Mom- why don't you just have a daughter and get it over with!!!",
http://bestsmileys.com/lol/1.gif

Raj is gorgeous. I love love love the blue.

Daniac
June 15th, 2005, 08:05 AM
LOL Daniac- might give Lucas a complex :eek: .

Now that he's a eunuch I don't think he'll mind! ;)

Copper'sMom
June 15th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Oooohhh I love the bracelet!! She's maaarvelous baby!

Writing4Fun
June 15th, 2005, 10:51 AM
What a diva! :love: :love: She is so beautiful! How is Chloe's fur coming back in, by the way? :p

Cactus Flower
June 15th, 2005, 12:34 PM
Thanks, all :) !

Chloe actually has grown a lot of fur back already. She still has the poofy tail, but now she looks like I intended in the first place when I picked up those clippers.

meb999
June 16th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Raj is SO gorgeous!! I love, love, love seeing pictures of her!! What a little diva!!

Prin
June 17th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Alas, the last pic leaves me quite satisfied. It goes well with her black fur. :)

Safyre
June 17th, 2005, 01:15 AM
yes, i prefer the blue as well

Cactus Flower
June 17th, 2005, 12:59 PM
No kiddin? I wasn't sure if it looked good, so I seldom use it. Thanks for your input on that. She's almost due for a repaint, so I'll use the blue then.
Oh!- and she can finally wear the blue necklace that doesn't match anything else.

Princesss04
June 17th, 2005, 02:37 PM
How cute! I love the one where she is holding up her paw! :D I also love the blue polish. You are right OPI polish is great! :D