Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Driving home from work

Joey.E.CockersMommy
June 10th, 2005, 09:38 PM
I was driving home from work today on the hwy from Kelowna to Vernon and I nearly got schmucked twice.

The first guy decided he was going to pick up a hitch hiker pulled off the road and proceeded to back up into oncoming traffic that is going 100k. He would of schmucked me for sure if I didn't lean on the horn I couldn't change lanes either as there were cars coming and I would have schmucked them.

and then the lady in front of me decides to change lanes so she comes to a complete stop on they hwy, again traffic is going 100k and then changes lanes. I wonder how some people still have their liscences.

JDG
June 10th, 2005, 09:46 PM
The cracker jack boxes are choc full of licences here in Quebec!! hahaha

Colin and I just bought a car this week, and this has been the most stressful week of driving in my whole entire life! I've had heartburn all week! and i never get heartburn!

I'm glad you weren't in an acident!

kandy
June 11th, 2005, 01:50 PM
I know that I sometimes feel like my car has a big target painted on it! And I have to assume that most of the vehicles sold in my area don't actually come with turn signals as standard equipment, since I never see any evidence that they have any! :mad: One of these times when someone turns left in front of me, I'll just t-bone em instead of slamming on the brakes and cussing. I need a new car anyway! :evil: