Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Do tabby cats have tuffs?

april21h1
June 10th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Honey is a brown tabby, She has tuffs on her ears. I was wondering if tuffs are common on tabbys? I saw that Trixy had tuffs like Honeys, but she is a Maine coon. As far as I know Honey is a mix. I don't have any pictures of Honey on the computer. I am trying to find a digital camera but that is another issue.

pitacat
June 22nd, 2005, 12:30 PM
Hello: Our 9 week old Manx tabby (everyone says he is tabby) has ear tufts also. You can sorta see them in the photo.

WhKnight
June 22nd, 2005, 08:55 PM
My cat doesn't have tufts, but I had to comment on this picture...that is one of the cutest little kittens I have ever seen!

Linda

pitacat
June 25th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Thanks, he really is cute, but a devil right now....the wreath he's sitting in is on top of a dresser, he can get on top of it already. It was so cute when he curled up inside the wreath though.

Prin
June 29th, 2005, 10:41 PM
My friend's cat has tufts too.. But then again, she's sort of a circus freak... She has 10 toes on each foot, even the back ones... They go all the way up her legs.. One day I'll post a pic of her here. She 's the daughter of feral cats in PEI... She looks like a lynx.... with a ton of toes. :)