Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Summer Cut on Killer Kitty

iRONKNiGHT
June 9th, 2005, 10:20 PM
This is Trixy's Summer cut.. (After Shot) (before shot will follow)
whatcha think?

iRONKNiGHT
June 9th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Before Summer Cut...

LavenderRott
June 9th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Are all of these summer cuts a Canadian thing? My Aunt had a Maine Coon Cat that never had a haircut in 20 years. My mom had Pomeranians when I was young and beyond a trim around ears, toes and under tails, they never got a cut either.

Your cat is absolutely lovely. I have always loved Maine Coons. It is all that lovely fur though.

JDG
June 9th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Every good Diva needs a stylist! Trixy has got you wrapped around her paw!!

Trixy, your new do is simply divine, daawwwwwling! hahah

:pawprint: :pawprint:

iRONKNiGHT
June 9th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Are all of these summer cuts a Canadian thing? My Aunt had a Maine Coon Cat that never had a haircut in 20 years. My mom had Pomeranians when I was young and beyond a trim around ears, toes and under tails, they never got a cut either.

Your cat is absolutely lovely. I have always loved Maine Coons. It is all that lovely fur though.

First off LavenderROTT missed you! please come back and post more.. you've been hiding huh? :)

and JDG :) yes i think so but i was not going for DiVA more like ViXEN hahah

LavenderRott
June 9th, 2005, 11:50 PM
Honey, I am here every single day almost without exception. I have just been a bit quiet lately. I have a tendency to respond to training/behavior issues but not pictures so much. Doesn't mean I don't look, just don't want to comment on one and bend someone's nose out of joint because I didn't say something about someone else's.

I have always had a real soft spot for those Maine Coons though. I think it is because of my Aunt's cat Punkin' Blossom. She got her from the shelter at 4 weeks old and that cat was just the sweetest thing. She died just short of her 21 birthday.

Luba
June 10th, 2005, 12:04 AM
Did she also get a manicure?

LavRott just wanted to say hi to ya :D

LavenderRott
June 10th, 2005, 12:10 AM
Hi Luba! :)

iRONKNiGHT
June 10th, 2005, 12:11 AM
Gee thanks LavRott :) come Luba it's :grouphug: LOL dontcha just love that group hug ...ohh no she did not get a manicure..but she did get lot's of hug's and kisses..

LavenderRott
June 10th, 2005, 12:17 AM
Next week I am not going to be here much. You two need to keep each other company, looks like.

Cactus Flower
June 10th, 2005, 02:30 AM
I can't tell any difference between the "before" and "after"...... :confused: .

iRONKNiGHT
June 10th, 2005, 02:46 AM
I can't tell any difference between the "before" and "after"...... :confused: .

she looks younger.. umm what' you'd expect? a shaved kitty?
imagine if you took Raja for a hair cut and she come's back Bald.. i dont think anyone would be laughing ;)

US kitty people know the difference :)

Cactus Flower
June 10th, 2005, 02:59 AM
imagine if you took Raja for a hair cut and she come's back Bald.. i dont think anyone would be laughing
What the...?

I'm not saying I expect Trix to be bald....and I wasn't laughing. I just honestly can't tell the difference between the two pictures.

iRONKNiGHT
June 10th, 2005, 03:04 AM
I know you could not tell the diff :) and i know you're not being mean...dont take it so serious lol....it's because you're not a cat person!
i guess..
she got a trim around the face and along the body ;)

Cactus Flower
June 10th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Well in that case- tell her I said the new cut makes her look ten pounds slimmer. Girls love that ;) .

iRONKNiGHT
June 10th, 2005, 03:13 AM
LOL okay :) and stop taking me so serious... if you knew me you'd know that i joke about everything..nothing to be taken serious...

hahah i just told trix that you said she looks 10lbs slimmer...and she said "auh"
she makes that chirping sound ! now we're having a conversation here lol..

Cactus Flower
June 10th, 2005, 03:29 AM
Ok, if your kitty is "chirping", and that is considered an acceptable cat sound...then you are DEFINITELY right regarding me knowing zilch about cats!!!!!

I'd be checking the bird cage.....and expecting to find it empty :D .

But hey! Maybe that's why she looks slimmer? She must have started the new Atkins diet, where you are only allowed to eat birds and cheese. I hear it's all the rave in Hollywood right now.....

Eleni
June 10th, 2005, 08:42 AM
she looks younger.. umm what' you'd expect? a shaved kitty?
imagine if you took Raja for a hair cut and she come's back Bald.. i dont think anyone would be laughing ;)

US kitty people know the difference :)

depends, would the haircut be professionally done ??

i think we all got a few giggles at poor chloe

shes cute bald and full of hair!!

ad trixy is a beauty too

Eleni

iRONKNiGHT
June 10th, 2005, 09:32 AM
depends, would the haircut be professionally done ??

Yes as always!!

mrjohndoe
June 10th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Looking good! :thumbs up

By professional do you means something like this?

goldenblaze
June 10th, 2005, 11:17 PM
I just have to say what a sweet cat you have, love her face her markings are amazing. :love:

iRONKNiGHT
June 11th, 2005, 03:44 AM
LOL that's a good picture .. mrjohndoe..thanks for posting it :)

thanks goldenblaze :)

chico2
June 11th, 2005, 09:14 AM
Well,what can I say about Trixie that has not been said.....she's just a little dream-kitty!!
JohnDoe....love that pic,thanks!!
CF,cats make all kinds of noises...mine chirp at birds :D

mrjohndoe
June 11th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Your welcome for the pic! :D

Have to agree with everyone she is a sweet kitty!