Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sexy Sadie

Luba
June 9th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Sadie has definitely missed all of the ooh's and ahhh's over the last several months of being away from pets.ca

She missed the bunch of you so much she asked me to post some of her pictures (well not really but hey...thought maybe you'd fall for that) :D

This first one is for Anita....Sadie found my previous dog (Rusty's) smurf teddy and couldn't wait to rip into it!

Luba
June 9th, 2005, 03:20 PM
This one is for Briggs ;

Bark session!

Luba
June 9th, 2005, 03:25 PM
"Just hangin around"

Luba
June 9th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Can you find me?? I'm out hiding in the shade

Luba
June 9th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Okay I'll stop soon I promise

Luba
June 9th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Last one....really ;)

Princesss04
June 9th, 2005, 04:15 PM
How cute! What a pretty girl! You do not have to stop posting we love seeing pictures of her! I love the one where she is holding the rope (toy) and her cute little ear! The one where she is asleep is so very sweet! :)

sammiec
June 9th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Hubba Hubba!! Sadie is so gorgeous Luba!!! We're so glad to have her back!! (and you too!!!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/samanthajc/Picture003.jpg Briggs missed Sadie!!!

Luba
June 9th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Thanks Princess.... ya she has one ear that just didn't quite wanna perk up like the other.

And Briggs OMG have you grown. You so strong and masulin looking (uhm that was Sadie saying that not me) :p

sammiec
June 9th, 2005, 04:39 PM
I hope Sadie doesn't get her hopes up. Briggs hasn't changed sexes, she's still a she.... LOL

Luba
June 9th, 2005, 05:01 PM
OMG Sam I'm so sorry that's a big DUH on my part (forgive me please)

Well, your sweet girl is very strong looking. I bet you give her loads of exercise. I'm so sorry I goofed up I will try to blame it on this 100degree weather!

Speaking of which Barrie just got a flash flood, feet deep in water in some areas.

I just uploaded this one pic I took of Sadie catching a fly...does Briggs like to do that too?

chico2
June 9th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Aww Luba,Sadie is such a beautiful girl,please keep posting pics....I looove looking at pics ....
Sammiec,Briggs is a beauty too,looking at her sweet face,I cannot imagine having to put one of those awful muzzles on her :sad:
Luba,here's a pick of Vinnie,everyone has seen it before,but i don't think you have and I am very proud of it....he's our little angel :angel:

Luba
June 9th, 2005, 05:21 PM
No I never saw that pic of Vinnie it's absolutely gorgeous, great angle shot I LOVE that picture!!

I can't imagine Briggsie with a muzzle either :(

glasslass
June 9th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Oh Luba! You owe us so many pix of Sadie, you'll never catch up so just keep posting! Sadie has turned into one gorgeous strawberry blonde!

Luba
June 9th, 2005, 06:59 PM
OKAY but when you guys get fed up with them I'm just gonna quote ya'll suckas!!

From today...... with her little friend Corey.

They were running through the sprinkler in the shade, he kept aiming it at Sadie until she got smart enough to hide behind him and take the odd drink.

I just noticed they have the same 'hair' colour LOL

iRONKNiGHT
June 9th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Sadie, Briggs and Vinnie :) all Preciousssss!! feels like the old gang again!lol

mona_b
June 9th, 2005, 08:55 PM
OMG....Luba,she is simply gorgeous.... ;)

I remember when she was just a little one...Geez where does the time go.

I also remember trying to figure out what breed she was.Well we can all see that she is a gorgeous Rough Collie.... :thumbs up

Don't you dare stop posting pics...You owe it to us Missy.......LOL

Luba
June 9th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Thank you Iron and Mona!

She is my girl and I love her to pieces. She is sooo gentle with children, I am so proud of her truly I am. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter best friend then her!

Remember this Mona.....

goldenblaze
June 10th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Sadie is so pretty, her coat is beautiful sure alot of grooming to keep her looking so nice. Love the pictures but Sadie on the bench is adorable :)

Luba
June 10th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Ahh thank u so much!! You know how I feel about your furries, they are absolutley squishably cute! :D

Cactus Flower
June 10th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Darn -(*Washes off makeup, climbs into some sweatpants*)- I thought this thread was about me.

LOL, just kidding :p .

Dear Sadie,

You are a gorgeous poochie, and just keep getting prettier!

Love,
Sadie

Prin
June 10th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Hey! Why'd you stop!?!?!? :)

goldenblaze
June 10th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Thank you Iron and Mona!

She is my girl and I love her to pieces. She is sooo gentle with children, I am so proud of her truly I am. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter best friend then her!

Remember this Mona.....

This is the first for me seeing this picture, so nice for you to post it for us who have not seen Sadie that young, she was so cute. Sadie loves you too pieces too I'm sure! :love:

Luba
June 10th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Prin I've been off the net for many months havent' been around so I wasn't able to post any pics of my girl :D

CF.....Sadie says she thought the thread was about you too!!!

Blaze's mama I'm so happy you like the picture and trust me when I say I have HUNDREDS more (I'm so bad that way ) :angel:

Luba
June 11th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Remember the pics were asked for so you don't need to twist my wrist again..... :D

Luba
June 11th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Our visits outside are limited these days cause of the heat so when she's outside she loves to play with her water bottles and frolic around in the grass showing off...the little hussy.

goldenblaze
June 11th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Sadie's coats is remarkable! Her colour is gorgeous, not hard to see how happy and healthy she is. Very lucky little hussy :D

pags
June 20th, 2005, 12:03 AM
Wow Luba - Sadie is really beautiful! The pictures are great. Her puppy picture is one of the cutest puppy pictures I have ever seen... she looks like a girl I used to work with in that one. No - I'm not kidding she really does. :p

And the bench picture: Oooh - it really should be framed. And the catching a fly one.. Hilarious.

She's wonderful!! Hug her again for me. :)

Luba
June 20th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Thanks Anita I'll let her know you think she has human qualities...but you know what I think she already thinks that herself LOL ;)

I really like that puppy picture as well, I've got so many of them it's hard to choose a fav but that is one of my favs for sure....