Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Update on: Help - 1 yr old dog started peeing when asleep!

mishagirl
June 9th, 2005, 08:48 AM
Well, Rosie went to a new vet last Saturday. They took her temperature (which was normal), did a full blood workup and urine analysis. Her blood workup showed that everything was fine. She had a bit of elevated white blood cells in her urine, but the vet said it wasn't high enough to worry about.

She is still periodically leaking but it is sporadic, he said she shouldn't be leaking at tall and he recommended the horomes and said to call him in 2 weeks. One tab every day for 5 days and then one every 5th day.

So, we'll see what happens. Her behavior definately has changed and I am still wondering if it has to do with my pregnancy. She just turned one and was becoming more independent, but now she seems to be more needy again. She used to just go outside when she got up and go potty, now she stands at the door and wants for me to go out with her. It's strange. I guess if the hormones don't work maybe it is her being like a child that's getting a new sibling... who knows! I'll update in 2 weeks.

Thanks Prin for all your input.