Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pool time!!!

lilith_rizel
June 8th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Judith went in the pool for the first time today. We go to the pool Mon-Sat from 4-7 pm. We have never sent in, because the water was always cold. So this week, we just sat there, and didn't test the water at all. Well today I see a father with his little baby walk into the pool area. I watch to see if he brings her in the water, and to see if she is ok with it or not. She was, so during the next adult swim time, Judith and I went in. She loved it! She didn't cry or anything this time. It was great. Would have taken pictures, but batteries are dead, like usual....

Princesss04
June 9th, 2005, 09:20 AM
I am glad that she liked it! That is always the truth the batteries are always dead when you need them. I was getting packed last night to go back home to Corydon and came in and Meater in laying in the suitcase and whinning like mom please do not leave! LOL They act like we leave them all the time and the truth is they are always with us. LOL Anyway I reached for the camera and they were dead! :eek: I go through batteries like crazy in that new camera! :D

lilith_rizel
June 9th, 2005, 10:20 AM
I think I an just going to get the rechargables from now on. They are more expesive at first, but atleast you can just recharge them if they go dead, insteadof waiting to buy more.....

Princesss04
June 9th, 2005, 10:50 AM
What kind of batts does your camera take? Mine takes double A

lilith_rizel
June 9th, 2005, 10:58 AM
same here. It taks 4 of them..... which only last a day, if I fill up the memory card, and download them on the computer. Note that I use the best quality option, which only allows 17 pictures to be taken.....I think I need to buy a better camera. It is a few years old, more than that, James and I have had if for almost 3 years, and it was my aunts old one, but hey not like we had to pay for it, and it has been great to have here..... And it does take lovely pictures, so maybe I should just drop it down and go with second best quality, I think I can get about 100 pictures that way, and probably easier on the batteries, not having to store the bigger files..... the lowest quality is nt an option though, everything turns out pixelated! lol, I switched it to that option when we first had Judith, was taking so many pictures of her and everyone while she was in the hospital, and they look fine, until you have them the size they are supposed to be.....but they are pictures none the less.....