Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New Pics Of Boys

goldenblaze
June 7th, 2005, 08:14 PM
It's been a little while since I posted new pic, today we were outside and I did have a chance to get some nice pictures.

Luba here is Blaze now 16 mths tomorrow, 66lbs of sweetness :king:

goldenblaze
June 7th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Jordie was not too much for the pool so I put him in, still not crazy over it though :crazy:

goldenblaze
June 7th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Blaze watching people cut field behind us, something different :)

goldenblaze
June 7th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Blaze in the pool, now he loves it and goes in on his own. :love:

Luba
June 7th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Oh those are fabulous pictures!! Great job you've done there, I'm sure you're exceptionally happy, I know I am!

I love the pool I think I'm gonna get one for Sadie, today it was 30 plus the humidex very hot. She doesn't like being sprayed but she prob would like the pool!

Jordie looks a little 't'd off at mama! LOL
and Blaze is absolutely beautiful what a BEAUTIFUL COAT!!! :D

goldenblaze
June 7th, 2005, 08:21 PM
one more of Jordie, love the face . :angel:

happycats
June 7th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Nice pictures! SO how are the boys enjoying the warm weather?

Safyre
June 7th, 2005, 08:58 PM
I adore Blaze, if I were to ever get a golden, I would want one like him.
He's only 20 days older than my Justice :)

iRONKNiGHT
June 7th, 2005, 09:35 PM
nice photography skillz there goldenblaze :) slowly we're all going to get the hang of it :)

goldenblaze
June 7th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Nice pictures! SO how are the boys enjoying the warm weather?

Both boys hate the heat and have been staying inside alot, pool water is changed many times per day though for a nice dip when they do go outside. :D

Safyre, thanks I love the American Goldens aswell, taller smooth silky flat coat and such long feathering. Blaze is young but his coat will be fill around 2.5 years, I'm sure he will have gorgeous feathering as an adult :fingerscr

iRONKNiGHT, too funny. I see some great shots on here Rick C and his goldens are amazing, many others aswell.
I think mine are bad sometimes but post them anything.
thanks though ;)

Princesss04
June 8th, 2005, 11:05 AM
I love those sweet boys! I love the first one of Blaze with the ball (you can see drool on it) and I love the one with Jordie in the pool! Looks like he is thinking Mom why did you put me in here? LOL :D

goldenblaze
June 8th, 2005, 11:30 AM
I love those sweet boys! I love the first one of Blaze with the ball (you can see drool on it) and I love the one with Jordie in the pool! Looks like he is thinking Mom why did you put me in here? LOL :D

LOL that is water coming from Blaze's ball he drops it in the pool. You are right Jordie doesn't like getting in the pool so I put him in, he thinks brother will try to put him under water.
Yes Blaze has tried this once or twice :eek:

Princesss04
June 8th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Oh okay water coming from the ball is better! LOL :D Blaze puts Jordie under because he is like come on bro play with me. LOL They are so cute! :D

goldenblaze
June 8th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Blaze puts Jordie under water cause he is a brat and knows he can. I am never too far way from them while in pool and Blaze has learned "off" pretty fast. :)

Copper'sMom
June 8th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Copper and Zoe have the same pool!! :crazy:

Blaze is a beauty - love the first pic! Jordie looks a little ticked off in the pool, but still cute!!

glasslass
June 8th, 2005, 01:21 PM
I tried getting a pool for Den-Den. He loves the water, but only when it's someplace he's not supposed to get into. He totally ignored the pool. Blaze and Jordie are such lucky kids!

Princesss04
June 8th, 2005, 01:47 PM
I bought the boys a pool and they loved it than I have a lady bug sprinkler that goes in a pool and I put it in there. That was the cutest thing. They went crazy they played forever. They were so gross after they were finished! :D

Safyre
June 8th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Have you taken them to any water that they can really jump into and swim? I can't recall

He does have beautiful feathering, I think thats what caught my attention at first. I remember waiting for Justice's to come in.. I laugh soo hard at the old pics where she had just this lil stick for a tail. hehe Blaze's coat seems so shiny and silky as well... I am always happy to see new pics of him.
I think I love your dog ;-)

goldenblaze
June 9th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Have you taken them to any water that they can really jump into and swim? I can't recall

He does have beautiful feathering, I think thats what caught my attention at first. I remember waiting for Justice's to come in.. I laugh soo hard at the old pics where she had just this lil stick for a tail. hehe Blaze's coat seems so shiny and silky as well... I am always happy to see new pics of him.
I think I love your dog ;-)

Thanks, Blaze does have a real soft silky coat I love the feathering too but look foreward to him having his full coat around 2.5 years I'm told before it's in.
I took the boys for a swim last weekend and yes Blaze walks right in and swims like a little duck, real cute. Jordie will walked in on his own and enjoyed it aswell. by the way you can love my dog..LOL I love most dogs I meet. :)