Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Introducing Heidi Ho Ho

maddoxies
June 7th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Is this not a sweet face ????

This is Heidi, my new baby who will soon be coming from South Carolina to join our family. I have been looking at this sweet face on the rescue board, even before we lost Champ. Heidi is one of the unfortunate doxies who has suffered a back injury. She can not walk properly but hops like a kangaroo, and is a speed demon in her cart. Her foster mom tells me that she is lively, loving, playful and holds her own with the other dogs. No sad faces for ther, thank you very much. She does not think that she is handicapped.

No one can replace our golden boy, Champ, but Valentin is lonely and I think this little girl is exactly who we need in our lives. Who cares if she has incontinence issues, we all might have those issues someday too.

glasslass
June 7th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Very sweet! So are you for providing a loving home for her!

Luba
June 7th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Congratulations and I love the name Heidi for a Daxie! :D

maddoxies
June 7th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Her foster mom named her Heidi Ho Ho. We will keep the name. She has had enough changes in her life, we won't make her learn a new name again too. And I like the name Heidi too. I think her nickname is going to be Heidi Hi Ho Silver and away ........ given how fast they tell me she is in her cart (and a 3 point turn expert too) She was found at the side of a country road in South Carolina. The marks on her legs indicated that she had been in a cart at some point in time, vet figures from the xrays that her injuries are about 2 years old. Can't wait for her to get here, doggie kisses in stereo again :)

Luba
June 7th, 2005, 08:23 PM
That is a sad story, I wonder what her little life consisted of!
Thank you for taking her into your home! :angel:

goldenblaze
June 7th, 2005, 08:28 PM
So excited for you and Val that you are having this little one join your family, poor little Heidi Ho Ho ( sweet name ) she will have the best care in the world now that you are her new mom... congrats :angel:

BMDLuver
June 8th, 2005, 06:42 AM
Awwww, Heidi looks lovely. What a lucky little girl that she has found you. Would love to see Valentin's face when she boots around in her fancy vehicle. Expect to see lots of new pictures upon her arrival!

Princesss04
June 8th, 2005, 11:00 AM
I am so glad that you are giving this baby a great home! What a sweet little face! :D

CyberKitten
June 8th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Awww, your new baby is very cute and is lucky to have found such a wonderful home!!

chico2
June 12th, 2005, 09:28 AM
A happy-ending-story :thumbs up Heidi Ho Ho is soooo lucky to have found you!!