Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Such a proud mommy!!!

lilith_rizel
June 7th, 2005, 04:10 PM
James and I have been trying to get Judith to accept solids. Her ped. said that she is taking in so much formula, that she needed to make that trasition. So she was started on it at 4 months of age. Well, last night was the first night that she took the food willingly. Normally we can only get her to take a spoon or two. Last night she couldn't get enough of it. But not only that, she also fed heself!! I was so proud. And I told James about it, and he is proud of her too. He asked me to take a short video of it and send it to him tonight. I am so happy that we are finally over that battle with her. I don't think I could go on much longer making her an 8 ounce bottle overy 2-3 hours..... knowing that she should be eating solids....

maddoxies
June 7th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Super news !!! I feel like she is "our" baby here on the board. So glad to hear that she is making those 'milestones'

lilith_rizel
June 7th, 2005, 10:31 PM
She may be physically behind due to her surgeries, but the doctors all think that she is a brilliant little girl, and is mentally ahead. She will take things from my hand if she can reach them, and if she can't she tries to reach them, even if I move the object, her hand will move right along with it. I am thinking that she will start talkinn in a month maybe. She forms lots of sounds, but doesn't form any words yet.......

Princesss04
June 8th, 2005, 09:16 AM
WOW go Judith! I as well feel like we all know this sweet girl! She is getting so big! Watch out when she starts walking! LOL :) Her first word is going be pets.ca :)

lilith_rizel
June 8th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Princess, that would be awsome if that was her first word. James hopes that her first word is a German or Ukrainian word. I listen to cd's with the languages on them daily, as well as her. So who knows......

Luba
June 8th, 2005, 10:29 AM
:D Da Dobra!!!