Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My little baby... Clio

mrjohndoe
June 7th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Sorry 'bout the pic. Have an old camera. As you can see she's not the worse for wear despite her weekend misadventure.

mrjohndoe
June 7th, 2005, 03:08 PM
This must feel really good?

Shamrock
June 7th, 2005, 04:11 PM
aww. how sweet she looks, little sleeping angel!

iRONKNiGHT
June 7th, 2005, 04:25 PM
ohh what a little beauty :) come on take her outside in the garden and take some Snapshots :)

april21h1
June 7th, 2005, 04:30 PM
she is pretty lil thing. I agree with ironknight take her out to the garden and get some spring pictures.

mrjohndoe
June 7th, 2005, 04:36 PM
ohh what a little beauty :) come on take her outside in the garden and take some Snapshots :)

She may be small but, she's definitely quick. Anytime I let her or her brother out I end up running down the street to get them! lol

april21h1
June 7th, 2005, 04:37 PM
You could get a cat harness. I use them for my cats when they go outside because they are quick lil buggers :p .

mrjohndoe
June 7th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Clio choked herself pretty bad one time. It didn't seem to phase her but, I still haven't gotten over it.

The last time I had her out the neighbour's Rotty let out a big woof and she clung to the front door until I let her in. Sporticus is pretty much like a dog, I imagine I could take him for a walk everyday.

CyberKitten
June 7th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Sorry to hear about your experience. My YY did not choke herself on her harness but she did manage recently to be hanging from a thread from it after she opted to curiously check out the carport. An indoor kitty who has never been fond of outdoors till recently - she likes the back yard and garden - she was hanging for dear life on the pole and thankfully I'd been late in clipping her nails so she clung to the post with all her might and uttered bone chilling Siamese yowls. I think I was the one who needed Rescue Remedy more tho, lol

I am glad to hear all is well!! Alas, the picture comes out to me as just black - if I have time later, I will lighten it to see your cutie.