Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

ladies electric razor

raingirl
June 7th, 2005, 02:02 PM
Anyone know of a good electric razor they could recommend? I am fed up with allergic reactions to regular hair removal methods. I am allergic to all razors, creams, gels, waxes, etc.

I have an OLD philips lady shave (by old I mean REALLY old..it was my moms when she was young..late 60's early 70's). It works well still, but it won't last forever and I was thinking of looking for a new one.

I want something that is simple, easy to clean, doesn't have to be wet/dry, and preferably cordless/rechargeable.

lilith_rizel
June 7th, 2005, 02:35 PM
I know it isn't a lady's but James uses Braun, and loves it. Shaves really close, and self cleaning, and rechargeable. And he has never got a knick. He is very sensitive and would break out from all razors except for this one. Even though it is a men's razor, I would use it on myself. Or if you don't want that, you could see if they make a women's version.

raingirl
June 7th, 2005, 03:59 PM
i guess he probably has it with him so you can't look up the model right?

I will check out their website and see what they have. I guess I shouldn't have limited it to ladies razors as I am sure they are the same in the end right?

lilith_rizel
June 7th, 2005, 04:01 PM
yep, he took it with him. I could see if we still have the box or something.