Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

got a call from the doctor

Eleni
June 7th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Issac is next on the speach therapy waiting list and is going to be set up for in home occupational therapy

YAY its about time, im beginning to see the light at the end of this endless tunnel we have been in.

hes finally gonna be gettign soem help, guess ill have to find something new to worry about ...haha just kiding im going to be releived to worry a bit less

Eleni

BMDLuver
June 7th, 2005, 08:41 AM
awww that's great news!

Princesss04
June 7th, 2005, 09:13 AM
That is wonderful news! I am so glad to hear that! You will have to keep us posted on how things are going! :)

Eleni
June 7th, 2005, 09:33 AM
wow I jsut got a call back hes been picked up by a therapist, ill hear from then this week,

and he could get his diagnosis as early as the 16th

thigns are really moving along now

about darn time heh

Eleni

Writing4Fun
June 7th, 2005, 09:35 AM
Excellent news! Keep us posted on his progress. Things sure are looking up now! :thumbs up

kandy
June 7th, 2005, 04:11 PM
That is really good news! I am so glad that you finally got some progress! Good Luck!

twodogsandacat
June 7th, 2005, 04:38 PM
So glad you are on your way. I know from my wait for back surgery that a day without an answer feels like a week. It's great when it starts to come together. Congratulations.

CyberKitten
June 7th, 2005, 05:45 PM
That's great news!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
June 7th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Hi Eleni,
I don't know your sons whole story, but my son goes to speech therapy hes been going since he was 18 months. He is now in grade 1 and has therapy once a week, we also work with him at home a little each day. We are making steady progress, and are very proud of him for trying so hard.