Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Photography Section

iRONKNiGHT
June 7th, 2005, 03:41 AM
In Pictures i think it would be nice if we had a Photography Section
Sub-Forum..

We can share idea's and tips on all types of photography, photo equipment and such..

lately i've been getting a lot of private messagess asking me about what type of camera's i use..
At the rate the Pictures section of the Forum is growing, i think this would be an invaluable resource to the members of pets.ca

JDG
June 7th, 2005, 07:13 AM
I've got quite a few emails myself about how I get good portraits of my widdle munchins!

I did post a list, but it would be cool for the list to have a home - so others can add their photo tips!

good idea, iRONKNiGHT

Trinitie
June 7th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Marko has created a Photo Gallery for all of us. Partial proceeds go to various charities, with LuckyRescue being the first.

I feel if there's a large enough call to create a new sub-forum, folks might not mind paying a nominal fee to help with storage costs (sever).

What say you?

iRONKNiGHT
June 7th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Marko has created a Photo Gallery for all of us. Partial proceeds go to various charities, with LuckyRescue being the first.

What say you?

Yes but my dear Trinitie! i was not talking about a place to dump pictures,
i think it would be nice if we had a Photography (How too guides) Information Sub-Forum in the Pictures section..

Trinitie
June 7th, 2005, 10:53 AM
Ah, I misunderstood. Just ignore me. :D

JDG
June 7th, 2005, 10:53 AM
Trinitie,

I think iRONKNiGHT meant a place for photo tips, tricks and photo contests etc.

I think it would be useful to keep everyone's tips in one place - and a place for questions about getting the perfect picture of your pooch, or the candid cat photo. . .

marko
June 7th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Please give me a couple of days and I'll look into this.

We'd like to put up a new section for other pets first and then I'll see what we can do.

JDG
June 7th, 2005, 11:27 AM
I think it would be useful to keep everyone's tips in one place - and a place for questions about getting the perfect picture of your pooch, or the candid cat photo. . .

quoting myself again. . .great. . .

If we can't do a subforum - could we make a sticky on the photo forum for tips and tricks.. . .that might 'tide us over'. .. hahah

iRONKNiGHT
June 7th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Please give me a couple of days and I'll look into this.

We'd like to put up a new section for other pets first and then I'll see what we can do.

Thanks JDG (joey) for your support :) and ideas!

Marko... please take your time... and many thanks in advance!

marko
June 8th, 2005, 04:57 PM
The new subforum was created as requested.

iRONKNiGHT
June 8th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Thanks Marko :) Finaly a place to post those Questions about Photography..

Princesss04
June 9th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Thanks Marko! :)

JDG
June 9th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Thank you Marko!

Thank you iRONKNiGHT for the great suggestion!