Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

english bulldog/GSD cross puppies

raingirl
June 6th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Crosspost (it's in texas, but thought I would post anyway):

Lexington animal clinic (979 773 4411) was given a English Bulldog and asked to do an emergency spay. They told them she tied her up with a German Shepherd and wanted the puppies aborted. (He breeds for money and these will not bring him money)
The vet was given a short time frame for the date they tied up and so he opened her up to find 8 puppies who were ready to be born. He saved them all and has the mother till Thursday but needs to find a nursing mom for the puppies.
If anyone can take on even one new born or has a mother who can take on a baby or all the babies, just give me a call or the vet.
I can take the puppies to you.
Rhywnn Gaffney
512 809 8855
rhyems@fasterpath.com

lexah
June 8th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Unbelievable. Should have his dogs taken from him for that *sigh*

raingirl
June 8th, 2005, 03:02 PM
I know. Sad isn't it. I would love to see what the puppies look like though. If I had a way to transport one from Texas I would be interested. I hope they find a nursing mother for them.

levimh
June 8th, 2005, 05:09 PM
I'd like to see what they look like as well. I picture an English Bulldog-looking dog with GSD colouring.

When I was looking for my first dog, I ran across a vets office who had a client that was looking to find a home for a Sheepdog/Boston Terrier mix puppy. I couldn't imagine what that looked like.

Jackie467
June 8th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Do you know where in Texas they are? Unfortunetly I can't have another dog, don't have a nursing dog, and don't have the time for all that bottle feeding. But I would like to maybe go take a look at them. If they are close enough to Houston I may go over and take a look and see if there isn't something I can do to help.

raingirl
June 8th, 2005, 05:51 PM
I don't know where they are in texas. I saw the cross post on an English Bulldog forum.

Maybe email the person in the above post and ask.