Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Update on CJ (Number 2 update)

Angerona
June 6th, 2005, 05:23 PM
:ca:
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=15718
Full story up here .

Well CJ was doing a bit better for 6 days he was eating & had a big poop on Saturday, but then on Sunday he got back to his vomiting. He would eat but would vomit after 30mins. Again today he went to the vet, got more fluids, a shot for vomiting & a shot for acid in his stomach. He came home was sleeping & the doctor sid to give him his appetite pill & like ... this much food which is like a finger bit of food. Gave him the food he didnt want to eat. So I gave him his pill. Well after 3 mins he vomited it up & some stomach bile (browny yellow) so I guess we may be back to square one with him & his tummy is very sore still.
He threw up twice in 2 mins. I hate watching him throw up but he has to I guess he feels sick. Tuesday morning we are going back to vet for fluid & ill be leaving him there all day so they can figure out what else to try.
The Vet clnic ive been taking him to have been awesome with helping him out & trying things to get him better.
In Calgary 17th Avenue Animal Hospital 228-4165 (403) located in Calgary, Alberta Canada :)
A few doctors have seen him Dr. Evans, Dr. Mannhardt & Dr. Wilson so far & between all 3 of them they have been awesome to CJ. Ive told them about the site as well & other people. :)
CJ is still sick but they are at least trying their very best. :grouphug:
I will try to have a pics of him up so you can see him in his little enclosure.
:sick:
:sad:
PS Just spoke to doctor on phone he is a little worried he isnt getting better we will see what tommorw brings. CJ is resting in his enclosure now
:sick:

Lucky Rescue
July 4th, 2005, 10:19 PM
OH poor kitty, and poor you!:(

Was it ever determined that there was any sort of blockage there?

Sending good wishes to both of you!!

Luba
July 4th, 2005, 10:25 PM
I've read some of the ordeal and I'm so sorry that this kitty is going through all this. Keep strong and lets all send some positive energy that way.

CyberKitten
July 5th, 2005, 12:02 AM
I have read some of your ordeal and will keep your little one in my thoughts and prayers - poor baby!! I am glad to hear the care is good and you are examplary parents!!! Take care ad I hope the little tyke is better soon!! :grouphug: