Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Update on My Friend Tigger

tiggersmom
June 6th, 2005, 12:55 PM
To all of you that helped with my questions on Tigger the cat. I am having a very dificult time writting this post, however I feel that I need to. Tigger the cat (my best friend) died at this morning. Unfortunatly, I had to be at work, but my husband was with him and he knew how much we loved him up until the end. Can anyone help me get past this pain. I can not stop crying.

levimh
June 6th, 2005, 01:13 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that your precious kitty died. I'm not sure what I can say to make you feel better - all I have to offer is the biggest cliche ever - remember the good times and that he knew you loved him in the end.

:sorry:

happycats
June 6th, 2005, 01:28 PM
I am so very sorry to hear about Tigger, I know it's very difficult, but always know in your heart that you gave him a a warm loving home, and try to remember the good times. :sad:

jessi76
June 6th, 2005, 01:34 PM
I'm new here, so I don't know you or your beloved Tigger, but I just want to extend my sympathies.

You WILL get through it, time is the greatest healer of all.

tiggersmom
June 6th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Thank you all for your sympathy, It is good to just talk (write) to someone.

chico2
June 6th, 2005, 02:38 PM
I remember 16yr old Tigger and I am really sorry he died...there is not much you can do,you loved him and now he's gone,cry,cry and cry and soon you'll feel better,he's in a good place and no more pain, :grouphug: to you :love:

tiggersmom
June 6th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Thank you. He died at home with my husband. We think that he would have wanted it this way and not at the vet. He was purring last night. I know that he is with our beloved Brandy (golden retriever, they were buds, Brandy died four years ago) now and no longer feeling his age. :sad:

Beaglemom
June 6th, 2005, 03:20 PM
I'm so very sorry about your loss. We all know how you are feeling. We just recently lost one of our beloved dogs as well. It is very difficult, but you will get through this. I cried for days after we had our dog Shandy pts. I would cry in the middle of doing the dishes, making the bed or just watching TV. It does get better with time. :grouphug:

Lucky Rescue
June 6th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Can anyone help me get past this pain. I can not stop crying.

Only time can help. Please try and remember that Tigger had a long and wonderful life with you! Not many cats have that, so he was very lucky indeed.

I"m so sorry you lost your old buddy. I know you will miss him very much.:(

Karin
June 6th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Like Lucky Rescue said, only time will heal.

Mourning him is to honor him and what he gave you. You loved him dearly, of course loosing him will hurt deeply.

I am so very sorry for your loss.