Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Country heaven

mona_b
June 5th, 2005, 10:07 PM
I was in country heaven today.

Hubby and I went horseback riding today.You can tell he hasn't been on a horse in years...Lets just say when we went to a trott,he ummm how do I say this,he hurt the "boys"...LOL.The weather was beautiful for it.We pull up into the drive way.What greets us but a beautiful 15 week old Alaskan Malamute pup.Talk about a suck.She was sooooooo friendly.She just loved the attention we gave her.Then what sonders down to us but a beautiful 11 year old Weirmeran,then again a Beautiful adult male Alaskan Malamute.He was gorgeous.He came with us during the ride,but it was just so hot that he turned back to go home.It was so noce to see these dogs not chained up,and so loving and friendly towords us.And for the puppy,was she ever mellow and layed back.Not hyper one bit.After the ride,we got to see 2 baby kids(goats),a pot belly pig they rescued.She came to them pregnant.She had 3 1 week old babies.And OMG where they ever adorable.One they are hand feeding.Seems like she was the runt and mom wanted nothing to do with her.They also rescued 2 rabbits.One was pregnant and gave bith to 12... :eek: ...They were just getting their fur.Man they were adorable.Hubby knows I love the country.I grew up on my aunts farm..He said the first thing he would do if we one the millions is he would get me my farm....Man I hope we win soon.... :D

Karin
June 5th, 2005, 10:29 PM
[QUOTE=mona_b]I was in country heaven today.

Hubby and I went horseback riding today.You can tell he hasn't been on a hores in years...Lets just say when we went to a trott,he ummm how do I say this,he hurt the "boys"...

LMAO here, sorry Mona, I know this was just a minor misspelling glitch but my eyes always catch the funny typos. "s" before the "e" or "W" before the "h"....still lmao *quietly*

*snort*

mona_b
June 5th, 2005, 10:33 PM
OMG....I can't believe I did that......... :eek:

Karin
June 5th, 2005, 10:42 PM
OMG....I can't believe I did that......... :eek:

LOL! This is a case where "edit" can be your best friend..:)

Cactus Flower
June 5th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Sounds like a wonderful time. I'm so glad you got to be out in your element. And nothing feels quite like being there on horseback. I can sure relate to that.

iRONKNiGHT
June 5th, 2005, 11:25 PM
Lets just say when we went to a trott,he ummm how do I say this,he hurt the "boys"...

HAHAH i wish i was there.. man would i be laughing my butt off...

mona_b
June 6th, 2005, 09:54 PM
I had a great time........Horses,dogs and baby animals...How can you not have a great time..... :)

iRONKNIGHT,I was laughing at him.When we finished the trott,I turned around to look at him.His face was priceless.Even the girl was cracking up.I told my daughter about it.She was almost on the floor laughting.... :D

Karin,I think I laughed myself to sleep....LOL

Karin
June 6th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Mona, I'm still laughing. That was too funny! Sometimes innocent mistakes are priceless!

mona_b
June 6th, 2005, 10:50 PM
I blame it on to much sun......... :D

LOL