Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Introducing myself and my puppy

MollysMommy
June 4th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Hello everyone. I've been posting for about 3 weeks now but I've never really introduced myself and my puppy. I am a new dog owner, having rescued Molly-an 8 month toy poode-from the Humane Society. I consider myself quite lucky because not only was she in excellent health, she was potty-trained AND a purebred. Imagine that. So by looking at all the papers she came with, she's been through a lot. She started out in Arkansas with a breeder who was obviously not reputable because she was then sold to a petstore. She was bought at the pet store by a woman in Michigan who then dumped her off at the Humane Society and that's where I found her. And she was only 6 1/2 months!! But now she's with a loving family and she's doing beautifully. Since this is my first time EVER owning a dog, expect lots of questions.

MollysMommy
June 4th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Here's another picture of her! Such a cutie.

Luba
June 4th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Welcome to you and lovely Molly
Congratz on rescuing and best of luck in your new lives together

She's so adorable and I LOVE the name Molly! :crazy:

kandy
June 4th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Welcome to you and Molly! I'm sure that you'll find the people here to be very willing to help and very knowledgeable.

Shamrock
June 4th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Oh, your Molly is a an absolute doll! What a little angel - you must be so thrilled to find this treasure! Sounds like she has had quite a bumpy ride in her short life - how great she has now found a permanent and loving home with you.
Hope you are enjoying the site. Lots of people here to help answer any question that you may have.

Here is a pic of my TP, Percy. Also a rescue doggie from the SPCA, he's been with me five years - is approx ten now.

MollysMommy
June 4th, 2005, 05:36 PM
He's so cute! I love the bandanna!