Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi There

Abbey
June 3rd, 2005, 11:31 AM
Hi, I am another newbie.... This looks like a wonderful site and already I can see there are people here with much knowledge !!! I have 2 beautiful "puppies" .... a 4 year old Malamute Husky X and a 6 year old Border Collie X. She was my husbands dog first and I met her when she was about 2 yrs. She is now MY puppy !! :) I posted a message just before and stupidly put it in the Newspaper Ariticle section. I don't know how to move it to General ... but if anyone knows anything about intergrating cats and dogs, could you please go there and respond for me ...

Thank you heaps !! Looking forward to learning lots !!
Cheers! :pawprint:

Copper'sMom
June 3rd, 2005, 11:35 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/1.gif

I'm sure a mod will move the post for you! Make sure to post some pics of your pups!!!! :pawprint:

Abbey
June 3rd, 2005, 11:59 PM
Hi Coppers Mum ...

I would love to post pic's of my 'babies' ... but being the computer dummy I am ... I fear that one could be way beyond my capabilities !! :confused:
But I am always open to learning .... so if it is easy ... could you let me know .
Thanks heaps :)

april21h1
June 4th, 2005, 07:49 AM
Hi and Welcome

I would help ya out with the posting of pictures but I am not that good with comps. But there are some on here that should be able to help ya.

Luba
June 4th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Welcome to you! :D

kandy
June 4th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Welcome to the Board. It is easy to attach photos - when you are posting a thread, or replying to one, if you scroll down past the text box, you will see a button for attachments. There are size limits, so you may have to adjust your picture size before you can attach it. :)

Shamrock
June 4th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Hi and welcome to you! Looking forward to seeing your pics! :)
As kandy mentions, as long as the size is not over the limits, posting pics is a breeze!
Hope your enjoy the site!