Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

puppy stolen from pet shop

melanie
June 2nd, 2005, 06:13 PM
this sucks,

the local pet shop (puppy mill with nice window display really) have had a pup stolen. the young girls that work in the shop let the pups out to wander the shop daily. the other day when they were putting the pups in their cages they noticed one was missing.

it turns out two very young teenaged girls were seen in the carpark with the pup. oh great, god only knows what that pups future will be, i really hope their parents want an animal and will care for it, but i doubt it. it was heart breaking to see on the news, poor pup..

so they cant even offer adequate protection for the pups. disgusting... :mad:

now thts a good reason not to allow anyone to sell dogs in shops, thas jsut sick.

Safyre
June 2nd, 2005, 06:28 PM
all we can hope is that the pup goes to a better stiaution than it came from.

at least they didn't support the puppy mill by buying the dog? (trying to see ag ood side here....)

kandy
June 3rd, 2005, 06:03 PM
I am sure that those girls saw the awful conditions the pup was in and are taking it home where it will be loved and pampered for the rest of its life. Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :fingerscr

Talley3000
June 4th, 2005, 05:59 AM
Very optimistic! :thumbs up
It seems hard to believe that, this day in age, puppies are still being sold in pet shops. The only animals our local pet shop sell are fish, hamsters, gerbils, rats, mice and birds.

Joey.E.CockersMommy
June 5th, 2005, 02:09 PM
It looks like the ol puppy mill could be out a few bucks on this one. Gee to bad eh!