Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

creative mind block

raingirl
June 2nd, 2005, 02:32 PM
Don't you hate it when you are working so hard on something and get a mind block?? I hated it when I was in university and would be working on a paper, and then all of the sudden it was like my brain stopped working!

I am trying to design a logo for my "Witty Pitty Tshirt store" with the saying
"to know me is to love me" but I can't think of anything!! Any ideas?

Anyone with a pit that has a cute pic of them laying down?? Something that I could edit or use that has a simple background??

Schwinn
June 2nd, 2005, 03:24 PM
How about a picture of a kid hugging a pittie? (Cartoon or otherwise) Or a cartoon picture of a pittie smiling with his tongue hanging out and his head sticking through a heart-shaped frame? Or just a cartoon pitty with his arms out like he's looking for a hug?

raingirl
June 2nd, 2005, 03:34 PM
unfortunately I'm not much of an artist when it comes to custom drawings, so unless something exists like that already that is free (i.e. I can't take a pic of someone website and use it) then I have to stick with simple text and clipart. I have searched and searched and can't find anything with hearts or pits or dogs in them.

Think the THS would mind if I used pics of their adoptable dogs?? Not the best quality, but I could modify them so it won't matter.

nymph
June 2nd, 2005, 03:53 PM
This is from google image:

http://www.pitbullregistry.com/images/Lynessa_and_Nani_PitBulll_Kid_Pictures.jpg

nymph
June 2nd, 2005, 03:55 PM
Another one:

http://animal-world.com/encyclo/featured_pets/Dog_Cat/Tank/BabyTank.jpg

nymph
June 2nd, 2005, 03:58 PM
Perhaps you could ask the webmaster via email for permission to use the photo.

raingirl
June 2nd, 2005, 04:00 PM
I don't think I can legally use anything off the net without permission, even if I modify it. So..pics from other websites or personal websites are off limits.

I think I could get away (sadly) with the THS pictures because the dogs do not belong to anyone.

greaterdane
June 2nd, 2005, 04:01 PM
raingirl, I pm'd you :)

raingirl
June 2nd, 2005, 04:13 PM
I actually emailed a few webmasters and they all said no. Oh well...

Schwinn
June 2nd, 2005, 04:31 PM
I remember seeing a few pics of kids with pits in the pictures section. Anyone willing to donate? Or any artists willing to lend thier skills?